25.5.11

Wonderful Wednesday.......

Hello,

I hope you are all good and that life is treating you well. 

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a very sweet friend's birthday.


I have coloured these Magnolia images with distress ink pads. I masked Tilda in front of this Magnolia fence. I have distressed all my edges with walnut stain. 


I have also decorated the inside.


Here is the inside left. I have die cut the borders, butterfly and leaf swirl using Magnolia's dies. Just love them all, they go so perfectly with Magnolia's images.


I have used a nestie for cutting the bazzill to write my message on.


The stickles I have added are star dust.

Thank you so very much for visting my blog and I wish you all a great rest of the week.

love

kim x



inks used
skin - antique linen, tattered rose
hair - brushed corduroy
clothes - tattered rose, black soot, walnut stain, bundled sage
shoes - vintage photo, black soot
fence - frayed burlap, black soot, shabby shutters, bundled sage

23 comments:

Cazza said...

Wow Kim, absolutely stunning and amazing details and colouring!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wowee Kim .. breathtaking. I love how the litle die cut flowers come off the page and the little butterfly is beautiful. So pretty
Lisa x

Carol said...

Oooo I luv it Kim!! Your work is always so stunning Hun. Your special friend is gonna be thrilled to pieces, lucky lady! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

nicolet said...

What a lovely card Kim!!
Hugs Nicolet

Chrissy said...

Beautiful papers...the colours are gorgeous, Tilda looks stunning, and I love the die cut, really lovely.
Luv CHRISSYxx

May Britt said...

Wow... What a lovely card... just love it...
Hugs

yvon said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous Kim. I just love your soft coloring and those leaves........ beautiful.
Have a great sunny day.
Hugs, Yvon

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Kim,

I would love to recieve such a beautiful card like this on my birthday. The colours are so gorgeous!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

Esther said...

You're card is adoreble to see.
I also like to recieve this one.

Hugs Esther

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Kim, this is truly stunning hun!! I love your lavender colors and all of your pretty swirl design!!! What a fabulous birthday design for someone! :) Thanks for sharing hun!!

Eskimo Frosting said...

What a beautiful Card.

Jayne
x

Anne said...

This is so georgeus, I love the image with that background, and the greyish and purple-pink-ish color goes so well together.
Beautiful work. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Fr@nz said...

Absolutely stunning, i love this colors...hugs, Fra♥

Debbie Dolphin said...

WOW Kim so very beautiful xxx
Love Debbie xxx

Katy said...

Gorgeous Kim! Absolutely love it all love the colours and of course Tilda :)

xxxx

ellabella said...

Beautiful card :-) the image is adorable and I love how you decorated the inside too ,perfect :-)

May Britts papir og sånt said...

Just Gorgeous, i just love it.
Hugs May britt.

Marjolein..... said...

Wow Kim, what a great card you made and those colors!!!!! Totally fab!

Greetz, marjolein

Christina V. said...

My dear Kim your card is lovely, a poem of beauty! I adore your colour combinations, the die-cut pieces are beautiful and your colouring - as always - adorable! Take care!

Janny said...

What a lovely card Kim.
Hugs Janny

Mandy said...

Oh wow Kim this is another stunning card, your friend is so lucky to receive this
hugs Mandy xx

Kamilla said...

WOOOOW Kim, this is soo beautiful!
I love all the details and the colouring is sttunning!
Hugs Camilla

Janny said...

What a lovely card Kim, I love the bleu collor paper, and the colouring.
hugs Janny