22.4.11

Sending love.......

Hello,

First I would like to wish you all a very Happy Easter. It is so wonderful to have the long weekend start here and I hope you have lots of happy times!


Today I have made a card using this sweet Tilda from Magnolia's You are so Special Collection.

I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads. The edges on this and all my papers has been distressed with walnut stain. The oval dies are nesties. The stickles I have added are Star Dust.


I have decorated the inside too.


Here I have used the Doohickey Magnolia Tag die. To get the border. I embossed the die only onto some bazzill and cut around the edge. Then I die cut the tag using some of this delicious Prima paper to go inside the border.


Here I used a nestie for you to write your message on and punched the flowers using the tiny EK Success punch.


Here you can see some of the flower detail I have used Wild Orchid flowers and stamens. Then added some of my trusty sprinkly spronkly Star Dust.


Here you can see a bit more dimension. I have added 3d cushions under my two layers of card to get depth to my card.



Well thank you so very much for visiting with me. I hope you have a good Easter. I have my family coming over some of the time. Lots of cuddles for Nanma! Luca is going for another operation on his eyes at GOSH on Tuesday so I need all the cuddles I can to keep me going until he comes home. This will be his 14th bless him. I just wish is was me and not him.

love
kim x



inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - walnut stain, vintage photo, black soot
dress - victorian velvet, black soot
shoes - spun sugar, black soot

31 comments:

Jo said...

Kim, beautiful cards as always, just perfect. Have a fab Easter, hugs Jo x

paola said...

Another little masterpiece, inside and out. Have a wonderful easter
smiles
Paola

Janette said...

So perfect, I love it all Kim...

Hope you enjoy the long week-end, Happy Easter.xx

yvon said...

Kim, these papers are gorgeous, and so is your card. Love every detail.
Poor Luca, but i'm sure everything will go allright. Keep faith.
Keep my fingers crossed.
Hugs, Yvon

Lisa Jane said...

Your card is beautiful inside and out .. so pretty . The colours are just gorgeous.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend
Lisa x

sara said...

so pretty and beautifully coloured love those papers ,just stunning x
hugs sara x x x

Safo said...

Чудесная и милая открытка!

Maritha said...

Happy easter to you to dear Kim!! And sutch a lovely lovely card!! =)

Hugs Maritha

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Durvina said...

Hi Kim,

This one is so beautyfull, love your colouring!
And the designpaper is so beautyfull.

hugs, Durvina

Durvina said...

Hi Kim,

This one is so beautyfull, love your colouring!
And the designpaper is so beautyfull.

hugs, Durvina

Katy said...

I adore this kim :-) love the colours and the papers are devine xx

lenny said...

WOWWWWWWWW So wonderful card Kim
Ilove the colours and the papers
hug lenny

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Christina C. said...

What a phenomenal work of art, Kim!!!! I absolutely adore this gorgeous card and how clever of you....thanks for the tag border tip!!!
Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter!

fairysparkle said...

Kim stunning or what ,its truly beautiful x ps hope you get a gorgeous big egg you deserve one x

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Kim,

Love this card!! Thank you for the tip on how to make a border for the doohicky tag, would never have thought of it!

Sending up a prayer for Luca, hopefully this will be his last operation.

Have a Blessed Easter,
Gloria

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Your cards are stunning! : )

Cheryl said...

oh wow kim hun this is just breathtaking just love those papers,just gorgeous hun happy easter to you and your family,hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxx

Marijke said...

Wauw, Amazing card!!!
Your creation and colouring is FABULOUS!!!
Happy Easter for you and your family.
Hugs,
Marijke

Esther said...

Beautiful papers!!
Your card is a beauty as always.

Hugs Esther

Kim said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love the design papers and the way it is decorated both inside and out!

I wish your family all the strenght for Luca's operation and I hope he will recover quickly!

Happy Easter!

Hugs Kim

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Happy Easter to you too Kim, and what another gorgeous card I so love the colours you always use. You are an inspiration to us all.

Hugs
Tamara

maggie said...

stunning card..happy easter to you
mags

Mandy said...

Oh Kim this is another stunning creation, I love everything.
I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and I hope all goes well for Luca's operation
hugs Mandy xx

Kianel said...

Hi Kim!
What a super wonderful card! so elegant and romantic! love every single detail of it!
Love from France, Kianel.

Monique said...

Wow. What a beautifull card Kim !

Hugs Monique

Ana (Anrilla) said...

Wow, your card are very beautifull. You use a lot of details.

hugs,

Ana

Nellie said...

wowwwwwwwwwww your cards are beatiful y am gonne follow you now my compliments voor your beatiful work

Hugs Nellie

Mickaela said...

I so love your card! Its truly beautiful and i cant stop looking at it!

Love Mickaela

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Each and every card I have looked at, as the wow factor. Each card is stunning and so beautiful. I wish I could comment on them all but no time. I would like to thank you for sharing such truly inspirational pieces of art.

Happy Crafting
Hugs Julie