28.12.10

Magnolia Christmas Blog Hop Winner......

Hello,

Wow! Thank you all so much for your participation in the Magnolia Blog Hop!

I have loved each and every one of your comments and thank you so much for all of your  lovely words. I appreciate each and every one of you!

I am very pleased to announce the winner I just wish it could be all of you so glad I used the random thingy and didn't have to choose.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Renkata (no.16)

Congratulations Renkata please email me your address and I will pass this onto Magnolia who will send you your prize!

kim x




5 comments:

Hanna said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner. :)

Karla Carneiro said...

Congrats!!!to the winner:)
Happy New Year!!!
Karla.

Renkata said...

wow I wow, I won :)
yeepppyyyyyyyyy

velta said...

Congrats to the winner!!

Happy New Year to you and yours Kim! Love the bag below...as always you rock when it comes to inspiration :)

Leslie Avila said...

Happy New Year Kim! I have a surprise post for you over on my blog today. Swing by when you have a chance. http://leslieavila.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-new-year.html

hugs,
Leslie