11.11.10

Wishing you special everything....

Hello,

I hope you are all well and are having a good week. I had a fabulous time at the NEC and would like to thank all the gorgeous girls I met up with for making it such a special day!


Today I have made a card using one of the sweet Magnolia latest release images that I have fallen in love with. I have coloured Tilda with distress ink pads and stamped her with versafine black onyx onto 300gsm watercolour paper. I am having a bit of a Magnolia Doohickey craze and so I have used the flower, leaf, swirl and tag on this card. The smaller flowers are EK Success punched. I have distressed everything with walnut stain and the stickle glue is star dust.


Thank you so much for your visit and a humongous thank you for your comments. You are so kind and I appreciate each and every one.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I am having my Son come to stay for the weekend and the rest of my family are coming over for Sunday lunch so I will be in heaven!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy
clothes - weathered wood, walnut stain, brushed corduroy
shoes - weathered wood, black soot
flowers - bundled sage, brushed corduroy, black soot

27 comments:

Agnes B said...

WOW!!!!absolutely beautiful card :-)

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Just Beautiful Kim! Love your background papers and your handmade flowers! You colored Tilda beautifully as always! Enjoy your family!

Blessings,
Gloria

doris said...

Stunning card as always Kim!! I love it!!

xox doris

Esther said...

You have made a lovely card again.
It's a beauty.

Hugs Esther

hobby@Janet said...

oooh this is so sweet!!!

XXXJanet

Maritha said...

STUNNING AS ALWAYS DEAR KIM!!! =) Eyecandy!! (if that is right word?) =)

Hugs Maritha

kyanos said...

wow!!! I LOVE the way you painted it... I wish I could do the same... :)
beautiful card, all those handmade flowers and the details you added... stunning!!! enjoy your family
baci

lenny said...

Hello Kim
soooooo beautiful card ilove it
hug lenny

yvon said...

So beautiful, it's gorgeous. Love the big flower.
Hugs, Yvon

Aloesaloes said...

Wonderful card! I'm so loving the colors and the embellishments.
Loes

A Touch of Flourish said...

Kim this card is just stunning, it was really great to meet you at the NEC, I had a fab day! Have a great weekend.x

Liza said...

Beautiful work Kim, I'm lovin' the doohickey madness...fabulous.

Liza x

Sheila said...

Hi Kim.
As always hun your Tilda is totally devine, love all of your yummy embellies you've used.
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Rosa-kreattiva said...

davvero meravigliosa la tua card... sono senza parole!!!

Diane said...

WOW, Kim! This card is sooooo special - I love the cool and sparkly look and the aqua gems coupled with the silver - just gorgeous!
Diane x

Cordine said...

Kim, your card is absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Marijke said...

Wow, this is an amazing card!!!
Wonderful coloured!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! :) I love this Kim! Im really loving all the silvery colours, and delicate Tildas :) Beautiful and breathtaking! Great flowers,and gorgeous dies too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

jaimie said...

Hi Kim,

You always have such a pretty card to show , I love it.

Greetings, Jaimie

Mandy said...

Oh Kim your card is stunning as always hun, I love that sweet Tilda and the flower is beautiful.
I'm so pleased you've had a wonderful weekend with your family
hugs Mandy xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Kim, I just love your cards and Wow the colours you have used are just stunning.

Hugs
Tamara

Elly said...

A gorgeous card Kim. I absolutely love your colouring!!

hugs, Elly

Chrissy said...

Wonderful colouring. Gorgeous colours.Beautiful card. I think that covers it all.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Nicolchen said...

WOW...this is absolutely stunning...you´ve used wonderful colors and details...it´s sooo beautiful :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Rosa-kreattiva said...

semplicemente bellissima ciao

Pam S. said...

Kim, your Tilda is so precious! I love your watercoloring...she is just melt your heart cute! Love how you did up the doohickey dies... sparkly blue, so pretty!
Pam Going Postal

Lory (Loryquilt) said...

I love this stamp! And how did you ever colored fine! Ciao Lory