6.11.10

Totally Gorjuss Challenge - GDT....

Hello,

I hope you are all fit and well and have had a great week. Today I am very excited as I am off to the NEC in Birmingham. I am so looking forward to seeing lots of crafters there and of course shopping it's the law!


I have had the honour of being asked to guest design for the Totally Gorjuss Challenge this week. Thank you so very much for inviting me I am so thrilled to join you. We have been given a sketch to follow designed by  one of the Gorjuss girls Net. Thank you so much Net it was a pleasure to work with.

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress ink pads. The background is distressed with vintage photo. I have heat embossed the sentiment and the flowers. The little seals on the parcels I have added Glossy Accents for a shine. The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. The stickle glue I have used is gold and star dust.

Here is the sketch by Net to follow this week.


Thank you so very much for your visit I wish you a wonderful weekend wherever you are and whatever you are doing.



love
kim x

22 comments:

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Hi Kim!
Such a stunning card! One of my favorite Tilda's and the bag of presents is perfect with her! Beautifully colored and the design is awesome! Congratulations on your GDT with Totally Gorjuss....much deserved!

Blessings,
Gloria

Monique said...

This is so beautiful!
greetings
Monique

Shake said...

OMG; KIM!!!
Santa is coming to this tilda!!!
She is so lucky ;)
Hope you have a great day,

Albert

Erica said...

Lovely card and it looks stunning to combinate thoose two stamps like that! Love the glitter effect to!

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs, Erica

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Oh Kim, you've out done yourself with this card! Really love the colours that you have used and love the way that you have coloured Tilda darker so she stands out more.

Hugs
Tamara

Kathy said...

You are so gifted! Stunning card! Love, Kaatje S.

Shirley N said...

Just stunning, a real beauty Kim!

Liza said...

Beautiful, as always Kim. Enjoy your day at the NEC.

Liza x

lenny said...

WOWWWWWWWWW Kim
This is so beautiful
ilove it

hobby@Janet said...

ooh what a wonderful card!!
The colors are amazing!!

Have a nice weekend,

XXXJanet

Thea said...

the card are so lovely and de colors are very nice I love it

Thea

Maritha said...

This is just another stunning card from you....i just love your cards! Your colouring is just to die for...=)

Big hug to you
Maritha

jaimie said...

Hi Kim;

OOHHHH.......WAUW.....just...WAUW :-) !!!

Greetings, Jaimie

yvon said...

Kim, this is one stunning card. Love the glittering and the colors. Perfect.
Hugs, Yvon

Jodie from Oz said...

Hi Kim, Happy Sunday, sorry I have not been by for a while, wow I have missed so many of your gorgeous cards, this is stunning, love the colours and all the fabulous sparkle. Big Hugs Jodie from Oz

Esther said...

Very nice card you have made.

Hugs Esther

sevi said...

this one is so cute,have a nice sunday sevi

Mandy said...

OMG Kim this is another truly stunning card, you are so talented.
I hope you and Tabs had a great day at the NEC
hugs Mandy xx

Janie Printz said...

I just sit here with my jaw on the table staring at this wonderful creation you made. It's just amazing what you can do with a little paper ink & glitter ... I'm in awe of you my friend ...
Another truly wonderful work of art.
Hugs, Janie

Lilian said...

Totally stunning! Hope you have a FAB time! Sorry I haven't been visiting :(

Marion said...

Hi Kim, Another stunning card and I just adore this image. I kept meaning to get this one but never got round to it. Colouring awesome as always and I love those poinsettia flowers.
hugs Marion

Pam S. said...

Love all your vintage layering Kim and Tilda is so pretty in pink! Love the poinsettias embossed in gold and edged with ink...fabulous card! TFS!
Pam Going Postal