28.10.10

Sweet Lucia Tilda.....


Hello,

I hope you are all well and having a good week!

I have fallen in love with the new Magnolia Christmas images just released and just had to have this little sweet Lucia Tilda. 



I have stamped Tilda with versafine black onyx onto Waterford 300gsm HP watercolour paper. I have coloured her with distress ink pads. The stickle glue I have added is Star Dust. I also had to buy the Magnolia DooHickey swirl die. This I have distressed with walnut stain. 

The snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die. I have used picket fence crackle paint on two and glimmer misted them with iridescent gold and distressed them with walnut stain. The third one I used some brushed pewter crackle pain and also distressed with walnut stain. 

The bottom  layer of Magnolia paper I have stamped the Magnolia holly swirl onto this  I have then gone over the stamped swirl with sakura clear stardust pen and added dark red sakura stardust pen to the berries. 

The edge of the paper I have distressed with walnut stain and then edged with silver krylon pen.


I thank you all so much for your visit and I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend!

love
kim x

23 comments:

Mandy said...

OMG Kim this is one stunning creation, I could look at your card for ages it's so beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Kylie said...

Oh Kim - your card is breathtaking! So beautiful in the white on white colour scheme. I love all of the swirly details!
Hugs
Kylie

jaimie said...

Hi Kim,

Your card is just so lovely !!

greetings, Jaimie

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Oh Kim this card is just stunning, I love very thing about it especially the sweet Magnolia image and aren't the doohickey's (love that word) die's wonderful!

Hugs
Tamara

Kristel said...

Woww this is awesome Kim!! Really wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Mandy said...

Hi kim,
Such a beautiful card,love the new Tilda and the snowflakes and swirls are gorgeous....Must just say I'm loving your part of the country,it's beautiful,the weather's not up to much though..lol...I got to the Glitter Pot on Monday wow so much gorgeous stuff had a fab time....Can i just ask where do you get your waterford paper from I haven't seen it anywhere.....
Mandy xx

yvon said...

Hi Kim, this is one beautiful card. Love the coloring and the papers and the embellies. Stunning.
Hugs, Yvon

Sheila said...

OMG Kim this is utterly gorgeous!!,
I love all the pearly bits and the sparkle is delish!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Rica said...

Oh so beautiful - perfection!!! and what an exquisite Tilda.
hugs Heather xx

ps See you soon !!

lenny said...

Hi Kim
what a fantastic card again beautiful colors
and what a super super nice cards are back in ink magnolia
hug lenny

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Such an adorable Tilda! Love your coloring and all the layers of snowflakes and swirls! Just Beautiful!

Blessings,
Gloria

Rosis Stöberseite said...

I know it no more words. Gorgeous, grandiose, a cream-sections and much more. Very beautiful-
Hugs
Rosi

Diane said...

Wowzers, Kim! This is such a beautiful card and the white on white colour scheme gives it a kind of ethereal quality! Just lovely!
Diane x

Shake said...

Oh, Kim!
Love this creation so much!
The coloration of this sweet stamp is gargerous!!

hugs, Albert

Esther said...

Gorgeous card again.
These new stamps are so adoreble,al of them.

Hugs Esther

Patti Jo said...

Oh my, I think everyone has covered already...stunning, awesome, gorgeous, breathtaking!!! Absolutely beautiful Kim! I just love seeing your creations!

Marijke said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful coloured!
Hugs,
Marijke

doris said...

Gorgeous card Kim!! Love the coloring and the beautiful details!

xox doris

Hala said...

Really wonderful!!!!!!! I love your cards.

xxxtglxxx said...

Another breathtaking creation Kim :) Gorgeous Tilda/Lucia and stunning in white.

hugs
xxalisonxx

Janie Printz said...

WOW, this is gorgeous Kim .... Love all the sparkle & that beautiful little Tilda that you've colored like a dream ...
One amazing little creation ...
Hugs, Janie

Kiri said...

OH Just LOVE this one! I love the shiny pearly things..
XOXOXO Chiara

véro said...

Bonjour votre blog est magnifique !! j aimerai savoir si vous seriez d accord pour un échange de tamponnage votre petite Tilda m interrèsse pour une petite fille qui va faire sa communion !! merci d avance de votre reponse
véronique