11.7.10

Happy Everything Sunday.....

Hello,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Thank you so much for all your lovely get well wishes for Luca. He was so happy when I told him of all your lovely messages. He is feeling so much better now so lets hope that we can have a break now from baby germs for the summer. I was so very touched by your kindness and am so thankful for all your support you are wonderful!


Today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the new dies by Magnolia. They are absolutely gorgeous! I received the Lace border die in my dt kit and I loved it so much I had to buy the Tag die from Crafts U Love it is so Magnolia can't wait to get more now. I will be demoing them at Crafts U Love on the 24th of this month so I can play with them all then :)

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress ink pads. Tilda has been stamped with Archival coffee onto Waterford 300 gsm water colour paper. I have distressed the background with Tumbled Glass and I have edged and distressed this and everything on my card with Brushed Corduroy. I have sprayed the tag and heart with iridescent gold glimmer mist. The sprinkly spronkly is Stardust stickle glue. The leaves are quickutzed.


Thank you so very much for looking and for all your kind comments big hugs! 

Have a wonderful Sunday and a good week ahead!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy, black soot
dress, socks, shoes - weathered wood, tumbled glass
flower - black soot, weathered wood, bundled sage

28 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning card Kim,as always your colouring and attention to detail is amazing...glad Luca is well again,just hate it when the little ones are ill,enjoy the rest of the week-end.xx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful Kim! Gorgeous colouring and design, the flowers and sparkle are so pretty and the new tag and border, oh aren't they lovely :D. Sorry to read about Luca but glad he's on the mend and hopefully continuing. Have a lovely Sunday and speak soon. Love Chris xx

Nicolchen said...

OMG...your card is amazing...your coloring is fantastic...the colors you´ve used are so pretty and the details are wonderful...it´s perfekt :0)))

Hugs
Nicole

Welmoed said...

Your card is as beautiful as always...really nice colouring so sweet! Welmoed

lenny said...

Stunning card Kim
Your card is as beautiful as always
lenny

Cheryl said...

oh wow wow that is all I seem to say when I come on here bun but its just so heart felt I Truly wish I could see you craft as that would really make my day as boy you are one,awesome talented lady and one of the loveliest people in blog land,too,so glad,luca is feeling much beter bless him,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

melanie.castenmiller said...

hi kim,
I really love your work!
every card is a inspiration!

hugs from holland,
melanie

Riet said...

So beautiful card Kim,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

yvon said...

Stunning card, Kim. I love your coloring and everything. I'm glad Luca is allright now. Have a great week.

Hugs, Yvon

HazelQ said...

Gorgeous card Kim, I love this image of Tilda and the color combination is beautiful. I definitely admire your coloring :)
Hugs
Hazel

Irene Daryanto said...

Absolutely stunning Kim, I love it.
Hugs, irene

Nicole Verkooijen said...

What a beautyful card you have made. Your coloring is stunning and I love the details. You rock !!

Hugs Nicole

Esther said...

Woww your card is gorgeous.
I like it a lot,it's a beauty.

Hugs Esther

Scrapmumur said...

WOW...Kim, your card is very fantastic and stunning!!!!
I love it and the colours are beautiful!!!
Lovely tag.
Have a good Week
Big Hugs, Murielle

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, your card is beautiful, as always your colouring and all your amazing detail is fabulous. I am so glad Luca is feeling better. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie from Ozxx

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning Kim !

Love Karen x

Gry-Beate said...

Your card is so amazing, just love everything about it!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Mandy said...

Kim I hadn't realised you had changed your mind and were still posting here, I'm really pleased you have as this is always my favourite place to visit to gaze at your stunning creations using my favourite stamps when I need inspiration and my mojo is misbehaving.
As I said on your other blog this is another amazingly stunning card, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Eiglas said...

Stunning card Kim (...as ever...!)
The colours are wonderful and your colouring - amazing as usual!
I'm so glad Luca is on the mend now.
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

as beautiful as ever, your cards are so lovley Kim in every way. Didn't know little Luca was ill, hope he's better soon. janex

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another amazingly beautiful card Kim. Your colouring is perfection, as always. I love the new dies too. Hope little Luca continues to thrive.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another amazingly beautiful card Kim. Your colouring is perfection, as always. I love the new dies too. Hope little Luca continues to thrive.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Oxana said...

Stunning card, Kim! She is beautiful and I love this tag too.
Hugs
Oxana

Neltine said...

Wouwiii this cards makes me so happy. I love the new magnolia dies verrrry much. You made a beautyfull ardwork from this card. A big applause for you;)

greetings from the Netherlands,
Neltine

Annette said...

It´s a joy to step into your amazing world! Love everything about it!
Hugs

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Sooooooo pretty! Luv the colour scheme. I recently order the Magnolia dies and can't wait to get them. I'm gonna try out distress ink colouring this week. I hope one day I can colour as good as you. I luv your colouring!

xoxo,
Lori

xxxtglxxx said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty!.. How is your colouring so fab?

great layout, and a very lovely card!

xxhugs, alisonxx

Pernilla ~Pillan~ said...

Absolutely stunning! love the colors!