30.5.10

Made with love Sunday....




Hello,

How are you I hope your weekend is going well and that the weather is being kind to you.

I have made a card today which is going to a store in Norway in Kjopsvik. They are selling Magnolia stamps there and they asked for a sample card. 


I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress ink pads. I have stamped sweet Tilda with versafine black onyx onto Waterford water colour paper. The background is distressed with antique linen and edged with walnut stain. The stickles I have used are star dust and I have also used a sakura stardust pen. I have sprayed the hearts and flowers with glimmer mist.


Thank you so very much for looking!

Have a lovely day.

love
kim x

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy, black soot
clothes - broken china, tattered rose, frayed burlap, black soot
shoes - vintage photo
tulip - tattered rose, frayed burlap, shabby shutters
toadstalls - frayed burlap, black soot, tea dye, inkessentials pen

17 comments:

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Kim this is a beautiful card and an awesome example of your work, the store should love it! Your distress ink coloring is amazing as always!
Blessings,
Gloria

Astrid said...

This ia realy beautiful. I loved your cards and the coloring is great.
Hugs Astrid

Sheila said...

Awww Kim she is just so cute!!, your colouring always blows me away hun it's awesome!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

yvon said...

Such a beauthy. I love it. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks again for the inspiration. I just started making cards and i love to visit all the blogs. Your's is one of my favorites.
Hugs, Yvon

Esther said...

I love your card it's gorgeous.

Hugs Esther

Amanda said...

So glad you continue this gorjuss blog! Love your card, it's stunning.

Hugs Amanda

Rosis Stöberseite said...

Again such a lovely card. Fantastic colored and a charming motif.
With loves and hugs
Rosi

The Crafting Cook said...

Gorgeous card Kim- love everyone you do!!!
Still practicing what you taught us all last weekend!
Have a super weekend

Teresa xx

lenny said...

WOWWWWWWWW Kim
So beautiful coloring is great
Ilove it
Hug
Lenny

Riet said...

Ohhhh Kim,What a BEAUTIFUL card,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Burnice said...

Gorgeous - see the world's your oyster now !!
BTW - so am I Teresa !!!!!!!!!
Burnice x

Ellen said...

I love your beautiful Tulip Tilda card.The sparkling makes it so very special and the colours blue and brown are gorgeous !!
Hugs, Ellen

doris said...

Yet another lovely card... Wow!!

xox doris

Christina C. said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww.....she is absolutely breathtaking, Kim! I love all the detail you put into your cards...they are all works of art.
I love the way your cards sparkle and your colors are always strikingly gorgeous.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I'm sure they will love your card in Norway, its gorgeous, even down to the pretty mushrooms.
janex

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a gorgeous blog! Wow and even more stunning cards :) Magnolias rock, and your designs are so inspirational - I love your detailing and fresh style xx hugs xx alison

Jodie from Oz said...

OMG, Kim she is just so cute!!, your colouring is beautiful, along with your stunning embellies & design. I hope Luca is feeling better. Hugs Joide from oz