5.4.10

Wedding Bag...

Hello,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter. The weather here has been very kind. Lots of sunshine and blue sky so it has really felt like spring this Easter. I have been saving my egg for tonight so I am really looking forward to some  scrummy munching and crunching! Hope you had lots of treats too.

Here is something that I made and was  published in Magnolia Ink 2. I made a Wedding Bag to hold a bottle of Champagne. 


 I covered the box with Magnolia paper. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to cover the join at the back and added satin ribbon and a jewel.


I distressed the edges with vintage photo.


Here is a close up of the back detail.

The heart I made by downloading the heart template from my computer and cutting out some  heart shaped cardboard. I covered this with Magnolia paper which I had iridescent gold glimmer misted and vintage photo distressed.


I coloured my Magnolia images with distress ink pads and added star dust stickles to the flowers and train. 



The top of the box I used circle nesties and lace. All of the flowers on the box have been vintage photo distressed and stickle glued.


I made a tag to go with it. Stamping the text and heart cluster with versafine sepia. The image was one of the teeny tiny ones I picked up at Magnolia's stand in November.


 On the reverse I used quickutz letters.





Well I wish you all a great week ahead. Four day week which is great!

Thank you so very much for visiting me and take great care.

love
kim x

28 comments:

angelique said...

oohhh this is great!! really beautiful! love it very much!

hugs angelique

chantal said...

this is a beautiful bottle holder. Love de stamp en de vintage look. Have a great week.
hugs Chantal

deroelies said...

Soooo wauw this is beautifull Kim

Sarah said...

It is just so beautiful. The coloring is perfect and I love all the details...

Hels Sheridan said...

Breathtakingly beautiful x

Arina said...

What A beautiful bottle holder is this, I love it.

greatings from arina from holland

amanda said...

Oooooh my, what a beautifull creation, love the way you worked with the flowers!

Hugs Amanda

Helle said...

Hello Kim
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Hugs from Helle

lenny said...

Hello Kim
SOOOOOO beautiful Ilove it
hug lenny

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!

Rosis Stöberseite said...

OH Kim a great idea that you have again performed beautifully. As the bride and groom will be happy but.
Quite wonderful.
Hugs
Rosi

cafty lil pixie said...

So Beautiful! gosh you are smart! :)

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Kim your designs and coloring are amazing! Just Beautiful!

Esther said...

Beautiful.
This is a great gift to give and to get,gorgeous.

Hugs Esther

Maris said...

Hi Kim, ohhhh what is this a great project, love it, love it xxx

Kristel said...

Woww what a gorgeous box Kim! Love it!!

marieke said...

Hi Kim,it is so beautiful perfect coloring,and I love the details,beautiful,beautiful!!!

greatings marieke.

Christina / Synål / Stina said...

Denna är så Underbar
Jag vet inte hur många gånger jag tittat på den i tidningen TACK för den.
Vad härligt med fint väder i påsk det känns mer som vår då.
Jag bor i södra sverige och här var en jätte fin påskafton men de andra dagarna var det kalt och regn. (I stockholm snöade det ganska bra)
HA en skön vecka
Kram

Astrid said...

Hai Kim,
A very lovely bag. Its wonderful.
Greetings Astrid

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Oh Kim it's just devine, what a talented lady you are. Glad your weathers been nice, not bad here today, been in the garden today. janex

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

My oh my Kim! What a stunning project - every part of it is perfection. Love the colouring, the flowers, the lace - everything in fact!
So pleased you had a lovely Easter (and choccies)!
Love, Sylvia x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Kim,what beautiful,i love your image.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annemarie en Merit said...

Hello Kim,

What a beautiful champagne bottle love the vitage colors and paper.
What a lovely bride and groom.
You are a very talented girl!!..

love Annemarie en Merit

Debbie said...

Oh Wowzers Kim, this is so beautiful...what a fantastic wedding gift idea...the image is adorable and yiur detailing is perfect as always.
Hugs
Debbie x

Diane Whitehouse said...

It's lovely to seeso much more of the detail of this project, Kim. I admired it in the magazine - it's such beautiful work.
Diane x

Mandy said...

Stunning Kim, love this you have made another amazing creation, I did drool over this in Magnolia Ink and I love it when you can blog your published creations as we get to see even more scrummy detail
hugs Mandy xx

Kat said...

This is just fabulous Kim. I saw it in the magazine but it's all so clear here on your blog. Amazing. I love Magnolia Ink and I've just ordered no.3. Can't wait to see what's in it.

Kat xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, This would be such an amazing gift/keepsake to receive as a wedding gift, I have not seen anything ths beautiful and so creative. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing your amazing creations with us. hugs Jodie from Oz