30.3.10

Tulip Tuesday......





Hello,

I hope you are doing well and your week has started a good one.

Oh my I have been having the most fabulous time playing with my new sweeties. I just had to choose, it was so hard. But, my heart went out to this little sweetie. 


I have coloured my sweet Tilda with distress ink pads. I have stamped her onto waterford 300gsm hp watercolour paper. The background is distressed with antique linen and edged with frayed burlap. The die cut is a nestie shape. 

I found the doily at the Hobby House stand with Bev I love these and I sprayed it with iridescent gold glimmer mist and distressed it with frayed burlap.

The sweet little Magnolia heart I got on Saturday is distressed with faded jeans and frayed burlap and sprayed with iridescent gold glimmer.

I was so happy to find these gorgeous tulips on the Magnolia stand too I love them. I have glimmered them and stickled glued with star dust. The stamped Magnolia borders are inked with versafine sepia and I have coloured them in with sakura star dust clear pen. The butterflies are martha stewart which have been glimmered, distressed and stickled. I have added pearls and liquid pearls to the background paper. 

I have been given this award by the very talented and sweet Helle.


Thank you so much Helle I am so happy to receive this from you.



Thank you so very much for visiting me and I wish you a wonderful day!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen
hair - brushed corduroy, black soot
clothes - faded jeans, tattered rose, frayed burlap, black soot
shoes - vintage photo
flower - tattered rose, frayed burlap, faded jeans, black soot, forest moss, crushed olive

26 comments:

Gry-Beate said...

As always, a beautiful card!! Just love, love love youre colouring!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Marina said...

Oh Kim! This is absolutely gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and design and details are marvellous.
I love your card!

Hugs,
Marina

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow kim your card is fantastic!! love all the beautiful detail and the wonderful colours.
big hugs
tina46

Yvonne said...

I can imagine it was hard to choose from all those lovely stamps. This one is just soo sweet. And as always beatifully colored.

I was wondering, do you sell cards? Cause if you do, I would love to buy one, to have on display in my hobbyroom for inspiration.

I wish you and your family a wonderful easter!

Hugs

durvina said...

Dear Kim,

Your card is realy fantastic, i wish i could couloring like you do.

hugs, Durvina

marieke said...

As always,BEAUTIFUL !!!

groetjes marieke.

Astrid said...

Beautiful with a big B. You make very nice things.
Greetings Astrid

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Kim. Your coloring is spectacular and you are so amazing with the perfect embellishments! Another gorgeous creation! I love it!
hugs!
Sharon

Maris said...

ohhhhh Kim what a sweethart this is, so lovely, so sweet coloring xx

* Shaz * said...

A beautiful card Kim.. i so wished i had your talent x

lenny said...

Hello Kim
As always a beautiful card
ilove the colours
hug's lenny

doris said...

Wow, what a sweet image Kim...!! Fabulous cards and wonderful colouring!!
"I LOVE IT"!!!

xox doris

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Kim as always another beautiful card! I must visit your blog at least once a day to see your lovely creations....you are one talented lady!

Jannie said...

OOhh Kim this card is stunning!!
The image is so lovely and de coloring is so beautiful.
I love this card
Hugs Jannie.

Annemarie en Merit said...

Hello Kim

What a beautiful card like the coloring and the beautiful flowers, you have such a talent!!!

greetz Annemarie en Merit

HazelQ said...

Gorgeous card Kim! I love how the flowers look with the ribbon and charms, so adorable :) This is the first time I see this stamp, it's really cute, tulips are my favorite flower :)
Hugs
Hazel

Karita said...

What a magnificent card Kim!:)
Tilda is super cute and I love all the colours and gorgeous details. Excellent work again :)

Hugs,
Karita

ingridskaartenhuis said...

Hi Kim,
o so beautyful,
beautyful colors
I bought today a view distress re inkers, i like it to.

greetings Ingrid
Holland

Esther said...

I like this card with your new stamp.
And the tulips you have used are gorgeous.

x Esther

Rosis Stöberseite said...

WOW, gorgeous card love the image & your colouring is beautiful..fab sentiment..
Hugs
Rosi

louise said...

simply stunning, I love every detail.
louise xx

Kristel said...

A great and lovely card Kim! I love the details!

Darcie said...

Wow Kim! Too cute :) Such a adorable card! Love your coloring.
Hugs x

Malin E said...

Oh thios was so cute!! I love thus card!! Also love the new tilda stamps hope I can buy some late ron.Thanks så mutch for ALL the kind word you have send me in my blog!!!
Now I´m off work for 5 days so I really hope I will get som cards done!!
Many many hugs from Malin in Sweden!

Mandy said...

Stunning Kim, simply stunning, so many beautiful details, love everything you've used and done, no change there then lol
hugs Mandy xx

Lilian said...

Your card is just amazing as always! I love your coloring and your details are always perfect!
I have to comment about your earlier post too.. those stamps look AWESOME!!!! Oh how I wish I lived near you to take your classes and to go shopping too lol! Have a wonderful wonderful day!