2.3.10

Magnolia DT card - Eggs for Easter....



Hello,

I hope your Monday went well. Went in a flash for me and I have woken up to another beautiful day! I have another Magnolia DT card to show you. 


I have stamped my image with black onyx versafine onto Waterford watercolour paper 300gsm. I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress ink pads. The background is distressed with faded jeans. I have then edged my paper with vintage photo and added star dust stickle glue. Everything I have used was sent in my DT kit. More of those scrummy new Magnolia Easter papers and some yellow sprinkly spronkly paper which I have punched my Martha Stewart butterflies with and a little star punch. The label tags are quickutz.

I have sprayed my flowers with iridescent gold glimmer mist and distressed them with vintage photo and added stardust stickles. 



Well, have a terrific Tuesday and thank you so much for visiting me.

love
kim x

inks used
skin - antique linen, tattered rose hair - brushed corduroy, black soot dress and socks - weathered wood, black soot - shoes antique linen, brushed corduroy

22 comments:

Liza said...

A stunning card Kim, I love all the beautiful detail.

Liza x

Spyder said...

I love the glimmer dust shadow at Tilda's feet, what a good idea! Love all your detail, gems, feathers and flowers. Another lovely card. There's a little something on mine for yours if you'd like it!
((Lyn))

Jojjo said...

Beautiful card lika always!
The stamp is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love all the detail on the card. Love the idea to put stickles on the ground :)

love to create said...

beautiful card and blog. I will sure visit you again :)

have a nice day

Yvonne said...

Oh, how beatiful! I can't wait to get these stamps! And that paper was sooo cute! Love all your embellishment too.
Have a nice day!
Hugs

Kellie Winnell said...

OH wow Kim this is gorgeous, the colouring is just absolutely stunning, she is gorgeous. Love everything about this amazing creation! can not wait for mine to arrive :)

Hugs Kel xx

Kristel said...

A great card Kim!! Lovely colours!

Sheila said...

Oooh Kim she is just beautiful!!!, I have her on order can't wait now till she arrives :-).
I just love your beautiful card my friend it's stunning!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Gorgeous card, love the colours and wonderful detail. Tilda is adorable and even more so with your beautiful colouring. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Cheryl said...

oh kim this is just brilliant adore all the sparkle and the detail you certainly are the best hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Darcie said...

Wow Kim! Simply stunning card :) Love the spring colors & that paper is delish!! Tilda is too cute!
Hugs x

durvina said...

Hello Kim,

What a loveley card, i like the butterfly's can you tell me where they are from??

hugs, Durvina

Annemiek said...

Wow Kim, this Easter card and the previous one are really adorable!
I've a few stamps and some design paper of the Magnolia Easter collection in the pre-order, but I can't wait to receive them and I want them all! ;-)
Love all the details and colouring, absolutely fabulous!

Kind regards,

Annemiek

Esther said...

These are very cute the new easter stamps.
I can't wait to buy them.
Your card is lovely.

x Esther

Phebe Meeder said...

wOWEEEE THIS CARD IS BREATHLESS

Mandy said...

The new stamps look adorable and your card is as stunning as always...You give such inspiration..
Mandy xx

doris said...

Wow a great card Kim...!! Love the details!!


xox doris

Lillemor said...

Sweet as candy!!!
I just love this card, both the colours and all the details!
Hugs Lillemor

Ellen said...

Ohhh kim just another beautiful card and little Tild a is so so cute I preorderd her too :-))
Love the stickle glue and the lovely butterflie's !!

Hugs, Ellen

lenny said...

Wowwwwwwww a great card Kim
I Love it Lovely colours and stamps
hug lenny

megastamper said...

i´m really speechless about your cards, wow wowo wow. such precious and fine details.
big hugs and a nice day.
bea

Mandy said...

Stunning card Kim, love the sweet image, the colours, the embellies, and as always your colouring is amazing
hugs Mandy xx