28.3.10

Fantastic Day!!!!!

Hello,

Back from a fandazzydozzy day at the NEC in Birmingham!

I was so happy, happy, joy, joy that my steroids had kicked in and I could go to the Hobbycrafts show at the  NEC in Birmingham. A huge thank you, to you all for your get well wishes. I can't tell you how touched I was by all your kind comments they really made me feel so much better. So well on the road to recovery now phew!

I just had the bestest day! The sweet and gorgeous Chris let me tag along with her in her car and we set off at 6.30 am on our mini road trip! Thank you so much Chris. You were so kind to let me tag along with you. You are so the best!

I was so excited as my beautiful, beautiful Tab was there and I was so happy to see you again sweetie! We then set off hot foot to meet John and Barbro at the Magnolia stall and oh deep joy! I was in heaven with all that scrummy goodness! It was such a pleasure meeting you both again Barbro and John, thank you! 

Well here is what I just had to had. I mean it is the law!


So you can by jolly guess what I will be doing this afternoon. Playing with these wonderful babies!

But, what made it such a special day was meeting so many crafting buddies and bloggers. You are all totally awesome! You made such a wonderfully happy day for me with your warmth and kindness and I cannot thank you enough for letting me share the day with you all. You are just such remarkable girls and I can't tell you what a thrill it was for me to be able to actually meet you I am still buzzing from it now. You are all my heroines and all under one roof! How cool is that! Picture me with a silly smile on my face all day. So in awe of you all. So a ginormous THANK YOU!!! 

I  thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a fantastic Sunday!

love
kim x



24 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, So glad your meds kicked in, sounds like such a wonderful day and looking at your booty, retail therapy always does the trick along with fabulous friends. Have a great week and I look forward to seeing some of your beautiful creations you make with all your new goodies. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Rosa-kreattiva said...

che meraviglia tante tilda tutte insieme sono uno spettacolo...
complimenti

Kristel said...

Wowww looks great! Lot's of fun with it!!

Jo said...

Hi Kim, Just having a catch up at your beautiful cards, I love the just buzzing by, she is so cute. Glad you had a fab time at the NEC unfortunately I am not able to go this year, funds won't allow next year perhaps!!! Have a fab rest of the weekend. Hugs Jo x

Mandy said...

Kim I'm so pleased you were well enough to go, and your new stash is scrummy, can't wait to see what you make with all those little gorgeous babies
hugs Mandy xx

nicolet said...

OOO WAUW, they are fabulous!!
Hugs Nicolet

Kat said...

Wow Kim I love the look of your new stash. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

Can't wait to read Kath's blog to see what she's been up to at the NEC. I met her at the SECC a few weeks ago, what a lovely lady she is apart from the fact that she is super-talented!

Kat xx

Louby said...

Hi Kim, just popped by to say it was great to meet you and Chris yesterday,it made my Day. Glad to hear you had a great day ( it's hard not to in acres of craft stash isn't it)came home footsore and penniless but with bags of goodies.Yum....!
Hugs Louise x

Yvonne said...

Wow, haven't you had a wonderful time! I'm drewling at the picture of the Magnoliastamps. So happy to hear you are better again.
Have a lovely sunday (and I bet it is if you are playing with your new stamps)!
Hugs

Maris said...

Hi Kim, so great the you have a fine day, and what a great stamps you bought all that lovely magnolia stamps, cant wait to see all you cards with them xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun looks like you had one brilliant day and ohhhhhhhh hun all those stamps gosh wish so much that I lived nearer to something like this so I Could not only buy all these but also meet you,cant wait to see them all inked up love hugs cheryl x
hope you are feeling okay now hun too xxxxxxx

lenny said...

WOWWWWWW Kim looks great I can not wait for some nice weather you will make
hug lenny

Burnice said...

Glad you had a great day. Must go there one day! Loving the stash and can't wait to see what you do with it all.
Burnice x

Lillemor said...

Happy for you that you could make it today and I can see that yor must be in heaven now with all these sweethearts ;o).
I am looking forward to see what you will make out of them,
Hugs Lillemor

Ellen said...

Kim what a wonderful new stamps can't wait to see what you will make with them.
You had a great time , I'am so happy for you !!
Hugs, Ellen

Lynne in NI said...

Glad you had a great day Kim, I'm hoping to get to the Belfast show next month ... but did you leave anything for me to buy! I'm lovin your stash ... have fun playing with it!
:o)

Sol said...

Oh.. I am so jealous!... I want to go too.. I don´t know what the NEC is. but I understand by your shopping that it was great... I wanna go too... :)
Good to hear that you feel better! Always great to see your wonderful smile on your photo.. When commenting me..

You make me smile girl! :)

Karita said...

Hello Kim! :)
Your day sounds so fun and perfect :) And what a little cuties you have there :) Can´t wait to see what you make of them :)

Hugs,
Karita from Finland

Helle said...

Hello Kim
A litte "thank you" for giving me inspiration surfing around your blog,I have a award for you in my blog!
hugs from Helle

Diane Whitehouse said...

So glad you had a good day, Kim and that your meds were doing the trick.
My wallet and I are still recovering from the trip!
Diane x

ingridskaartenhuis said...

Hi Kim,
wooow, that is great.
I cant wait to see what you are making with this beautyful stamps.

Greetings Ingrid
Holland

Esther said...

Your new stamps are gorgeous.
I am a little bit jalous to see so much new stamps.haha
I can't buy them here yet.
But I will wait.
Hope you have much fun with making the new cards with those beauty's.

xx Esther

Yanitza Ramos said...

What a beautiful card Kim... and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

debbies said...

What a lucky lady you are - time with friends and shopping for Magnolias. Sounds like a perfect day!