8.2.10

Saturday Challenge - Monochromatic....

Hello,

Hope you all had a great weekend.


This is the card that I made for the class I took at Crafts U Love. We made a monochromatic card using the shades of brown. Thank you so much ladies for being just the sweetest girls on the planet and making my morning so fabulous! The Magnolia image is coloured with distress ink pads and stamped onto 300gsm watercolour paper with versafine black onyx. The background is distressed with antique linen. The hearts were quickutzed and the flowers and butterflies punched. These were distressed with vintage photo as were the papers. I have added stardust stickles to the image and gold stickles to the flowers.


The is the inside. I stamped Tilda with versafine sepia the circles are nesties the heart borders are martha stewart.


I would like to enter this card into this week's challenge on Saturday Challenge as the theme this week is Monochromatic.

Thank you so much for looking and have a great week!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - tattered rose, antique linen - hair - brushed corduroy, black soot - clothes, present and shoes - antique linen, vintage photo.

24 comments:

Mandy said...

STUNNING card Kim, so beautiful, love the softness of this card and the adorable image is coloured to perfection as always
hugs Mandy xx

Sol said...

This is so beautiful! Love your colouring and all the decorating inside also.. so cute.. The advantage of making the flowers.. Use as many as you want! Just lovely! :)

Yvonne said...

Beatiful card! Like the colors (or lack of them...) Brown is cool.
Last time I colored a Magnoliagirl I tried to see how you did the hair, and suddenly it looked better, so thank you so much for all inspiration!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Yvonne :)

durvina said...

Hello Kim,

What a beautyfull card , the cross over the heart is very nice and the inside is very cute.

Hugs, Durvina

Esther said...

I also have this very cute stamp,she is so cute.
You have made a lovely card.

xx Esther

Maris said...

wowwww kim this card is stunning, waht a sweet one, love the colors, so soft and beatyfull, love it xxx

Burnice said...

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Burnice x

Burnice said...

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Burnice x

Mandy said...

Hi Kim,
Such a beautiful card as always..please can you come and visit and show me how to colour properly...I have chocolate cake...lol..
Mandy xx

Jannie said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous card. The image is so cute, and love the colours you have used.
I love this card.

Hugs Jannie.

Renkata said...

Goergeous card.
I love how you have coloured the Tilda.

Safo said...

Открытка так красива, что у меня просто нет слов!

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

your card is so beautiful...I love these monochromatic design...the details are fabulous and your coloration is fantastic :0)))

Hugs
Nicole

nicolet said...

Oooh WAUW, it´s beautiful!!
Hugs, Nicolet

Sheila said...

Ohh Kim it's just gorgeous!! oh how I wish I could have been in that class!!, just beautiful.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Monique said...

Absolutely beautiful card.

Monique

Only by His Grace said...

Hi Kim!
Oh this is so beautiful. I adore it. your colouring with the distress inks is gorgeous. One thing that really stands out is the glitter at her feet. A real nice touch.
Hugs Marion

doris said...

Hello Kim,
what a beautiful card... "Fantastic"!!

xox doris

Marion said...

What a lovely card!
Beautiful!

amanda said...

gorgeous card Kim, both out- and inside are beautifull!

Greetz Amanda

Ila said...

This is Beautiful!!..I love the colors, Tilda, your fabulous coloring and accents!!...Hugs, Ila

lenny said...

Hello Kim
This is so beautiful! I Love your colours and all
hug lenny

Christina C. said...

Kim, I am so glad I found your blog--your creations are ALL AMAZING.
What talent and creativity!
I will be back often.

Connie Paxman said...

I think Tilda is the most loved little girl in the world...my word your crative work is second to none..what a wow blog is all I can say.
connie paxman