1.3.10

DT Magnolia - Spring is bursting out all over......


Hello,

How are you today all good I hope. It is Monday and the sun is shining I hope the weather is being kind to you wherever you are.

Today I have made a dt card for Magnolia.



These are some of the new 2010 Easter Magnolia stamps and I love them all they are too adorable for words!  I have stamped my image onto 300 gsm watercolour paper with black onyx versafine. I have coloured my images with distress ink pads. I have cut Edwin and the tulips out and mounted them onto card distressed with antique linen.

I have sprayed the tulips, bunny and flowers with iridescent gold glimmer mist. The stickles I have used is stardust. The Easter letters, tiny flowers and leaves are die cut using quickutz. The butterflies are punched. 

All the papers are the new Magnolia paper collection so scrummy. 


I wish you all a fantastic day and thank you so very much for looking. I would also like to send hugs and love to everyone who leaves me a comment, you are so very lovely and I treasure you all.

love
kim x

inks used
skin antique linen, tattered rose - shirt weathered wood - overalls brushed corduroy - shoes vintage photo - basket frayed burlap - hair walnut stain - tulips weathered wood, shabby shutters - bunny black soot

25 comments:

Fran said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love the images and the flowers. How do you do your leaves, are they a die or punch? Loving those papers, I think I will have to run off and order some :)

Aloesaloes said...

Gorgeous! This is so beautiful Kim! I love the images, the colors, the flowers... everything!

Hugs, Loes

Yvonne said...

Sigh! Yet another beaty from you! Love it. And I can't wait to get my hands on the new stamps.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs

Burnice said...

He's adorable. Can't wait to see you in action! Only 19 more sleeps!!!!! x
Love Burnice

Tanja said...

OMG Kim, this is sooo gorgeous! Wonderful color choice and a perfect Layout! Love it!

Have a great day, big Hugs Tanja

Kellie Winnell said...

OOOOOOOOO this is amazingly adorable I am just sitting here drooling, LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Ellen said...

Ohhhh woww Kim this is beautiful spring is really here !!
Such a cute stamp hope they are soon in the stores here. Love all the blue colors you used and all the embellies !!

Hugs, Ellen

Kristel said...

Wowww Kim it's a stunning card, I really love it!!

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

the card is sooo wonderful ... the combination of motifs is beautiful ...fantastical :0)))

Hugs
Nicole

Esther said...

It's gorgeous your card.
The stamp is very cute.
I can't wait till we can buy them.

x Esther

Antonia said...

hello kim.
your cards are so beautiful.
i really love it. .i m new here .
hugs from holland.

Lillemor said...

I just love the new stamps, they are so cute! And your colouring is amazing...So beatiful with blue colours!
Hugs Lillemor

Darcie said...

Wow Kim!! Simply gorgeous card :) Beautiful!
Hugs x

Maris said...

Hi Kim
What a sweet card this is, and i love edwin with his basket too, the stamp and papers are very nice xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

super super cute dear Kim.
love all the leaves and flowers with that boy card.
hugs
claudia

Jannie said...

Wow Such a beautiful card Kim with lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
I love this card.

Hugs Jannie

durvina said...

Ohh Kim,

What a beautyfull and lovely card.

hugs, Durvina

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

oh adorable Kim, this is a new Edward, so cute your card is wonderful as ever, you are an inspiration. janex

Gry-Beate said...

Ohhh,lovely card and the image is just marvelous!!!!

;0)Gry-Beate

amanda said...

Wow Kim what a lovely card you made, love the tulips (yeah i'm dutch you know) and the paper is gorgeous, Edwin is superb, love the colours you used.

Hugs and have a nice week!

Amanda

lenny said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW Kim
so beautiful card
Love all the colors
i love it
hug lenny

deroelies said...

very nice card Kim

Hels Sheridan said...

Stunning card!

Sheila said...

Hiya Kim, Edwin looks a handsome chappy , I love his blue shirt, he's gonna melt poor Tildas Heart :-).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Mandy said...

OMG Kim this is adorable, love little Edwin, everything you've done is just perfect.
Will you please stop tempting me to spend even more money on Magnolia products, my bank manager won't be happy lol
hugs Mandy xx