20.1.10

Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Hello,

I hope life is good with you today. I went out yesterday for the first time since I can’t remember when. Feeling so much better now phew! Thanks for all your wonderful support you all totally rock! Guess what I saw. Little shoots of spring flowers peeking up to say hello. So thrilled to see those little babies.

a gift from the heart

My card today features one of the yet to be released Magnolia images. I managed to nab her at the NEC last year. I have coloured her onto watercolour paper 300 gsm hp with distress ink pads. The background is distressed with antique linen and I have edged this and my other papers with vintage photo. The banner I have distressed with vintage photo and sprayed with glimmer mist. The letter stamps and heart are hero arts. Leaves are martha stewart punch and the little hearts are craft punched. These are all distressed with vintage photo.

a gift from the heart image

I would like to enter my card into this weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar the challenge is layers.

Also, I would like to wish Magnolia all the best for their visit to this years CHA Winter Convention and Trade show in Anaheim!  Just wish I could be there to indulge in all that Magnolia scrummyness!

Have a most wonderful day and I thank you so much for looking!

love kim x

inks used – skin – antique linen, tattered rose – hair – walnut stain, black soot – clothes – weathered wood, faded jeans, tattered rose – flowers – aged mahogany, pine needles.

22 comments:

Burnice said...

You've done it again!! Love that image.
Burnice x

Maris said...

is this a new magnolia, what a sweet one, i want to have her too (LOL) great card, love the colors xxx

Sol said...

This Tilda is so beautiful! You girls are making me crazy with all your sneek peaks... I want all of theese girls NOW Please!.... I just love all the details in the newer stamps... And I am having problems finding comfort in my old stamps right now!... :(.. This card is so beautiful.. Lovely shadings of theese light colours and the card ends up to be stunning! :)

nicolet said...

You have made a beautiful card!!
Hugs Nicolet

Tracy said...

She has to be one of the sweetest Tilda's i've seen, the whole look of the card is stunning with beautiful embellies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Yvonne said...

Simply wonderful! Hmm, I don't have that stamp, and I think I must buy it, cause she's so sweet.
Lucky you that saw spring flowers, that means it's hope for warmer times! (I hope they come very soon)...
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Yvonne :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, So glad you are feeling better. Your card is so beautiful, I love this sweet Tilda, I can't wait for the release. Your colours and design just stunning. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

lenny said...

Hello Kim
I love your gorgeous cards
so fantastic's colors
hugs lenny

Esther said...

Ohhh she is so cute.
You have made a wonderful card again.

Hugs Esther

Esther said...

I will give you a present on my blog.Surprise!!

Hugs Esther

Darcie said...

WOW Kim! You really outdid yourself with this card. It's simply stunningly gorgeous!!
Hugs x

Kat said...

This is beautiful Kim. Beautifully coloured as usual. This is such a sweet Tilda...I love her. Your colours are so soft and pretty.

Glad you're feeling better now.

Kat x

Mandy said...

OMG Kim this is so beautiful hun, I HAVE to buy that stamp when she's available lol.
I'm glad you've been out in the big wide world after being cooped up poorly, I got excited the other day to see the primroses starting to appear, hubby thought I was mad lol
hugs Mandy xx

Jo said...

Kim, this is beautiful and I love this little Tilda she is so sweet. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs Jo x

Cheryl said...

so glad you are feeling better hun your card hun OMG wow,stunning,brilliant what more can i say hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

HazelQ said...

Gorgeous card Kim! I always look forward to see your cards, this one is lovely, I like the sentiments :)
Hugs
Hazel

chantal said...

Beatiful card Kim.
I Like this magnolia. The coloring is fab!
hugs Chantal

RubyM:) said...

Kim , so happy you feel better. I was looking foward to your next card and is so darn cute! This little girl is a must have for sure. I really like these soft tones. Your a true inspiration Rubym:)

doris said...

So beautiful card Kim ...!!
I love your image, the colours and the gorgeous paper and the details.

"FANTASTIC"!!!!

xox doris

Maissi said...

Fabulous card Kim, such soft colours and great feeling in this card :)

Safo said...

Чудесная открытка! Особенно красивый цвет!

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

what kind of a sweet image... it's beautiful...the card is so adorable ... your coloration and design is a dream

Hugs
Nicole