30.1.10

Super Saturday…..

Hello,

Yay! it’s the weekend!

candle wax tilda

This is a card I made using a Magnolia image from the latest Stampclub kit. I have coloured Tilda with distress inks and added stardust stickle glue. The background is distressed with antique linen and edged with vintage photo and gold stickle glue. I have coloured the little hearts with a sakura clear stardust pen. The flowers have been sprayed with ivory lace glimmer mist and distressed with vintage photo. The grungeboard swirls have been crackle painted with milled lavender and ivory lace glimmered.  Big hugs and kisses to Tab for the delicious lace and one of the scrummy flowers.

candle wax tilda image

Thank you so much for looking and have a most wonderful weekend!

love

kim x

inks used

skin – antique linen, tattered rose – hair – brushed corduroy, black soot – clothes – weathered wood, tattered rose – candle wax – tattered rose.

21 comments:

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

This is fantastic I adore the use of colours and the use of glitter is fantastic a beautiful card x

Lillemor said...

Wow what a sweet card you show us today Kim! I really like the soft shabby colours. It gives such an oldfashion feeling into the card,
fabolous!
Have a nice weekend you to!
Hugs Lillemor

Jo said...

Kim, this is beautiful, I just love all your embellies and you make this little Tilda come alive, she is just soooo cute. Have a good weekend. Hugs Jo x

deroelies said...

very nice card

Esther said...

She's lovely this Tilda card.
i like the flowers you used.

xx Esther

Maris said...

what a fantastic great card, love the coloring and aspecialy the coloring of her hair, that someting i find its difficuld, but its a stunnig card xx

Yvonne said...

Sigh! Pretty, pretty, pretty! As always I love your coloring, and the papers fit the motiv perfectly. Well done!
Have a wonderful week-end!
Hugs,
Yvonne :)

Poppy said...

wow stunning card as usual, so pretty.
poppy

Aloesaloes said...

This is a wonderful card with beautiful details!

Loes xx

lenny said...

Hello Kim
what a fantastic card
Ilove the colours
Hug's Lenny

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Kim! Haven't had a chance to visit you for a while, but oh what a delight to come over and see this beautiful card. Your coloring is so soft and yummy! Love all the stickles and the distressing. Fabulous card...hugs...Barb

Sandra said...

WOW!!! The way you color your images just totally amazes me.. Beautiful as always!!!

Kristel said...

Woww a stunning card Kim!!

Ingrid said...

This is a great card! I really like visiting your blog but lately a don't see your largest pictures complete any more. The right side is falling off, maybe because I don't have an extra large computer?
Any way, I thought I just mentioned it. Thanks for your inspiration and have a nice evening.
Hugs, Ingrid

Louby said...

Gosh, beautiful card,colouring and flowers.Love it.
Louby x

doris said...

Your card is beautiful Kim!!

xox doris

Kiri said...

Because I love your cards...I have a surprise on my blog for U.
Xxx
Chiara

Mandy said...

Kim your card is beautiful as always hun, so pretty and fabulous details
hugs Mandy xx

Nicolchen said...

Hi Kim

WOW this card is sooo beautiful...I love the colors and the wonderful flowers...and your coloration is marvelous :0)))

Hugs
Nicole

Kat said...

Stunning card Kim. I'm behind visiting my favourite blogs after a weekend visiting my daughter and family. I should be finishing my Tesco order but I couldn't resist coming over to your blog for a peek!

Kat x

durvina said...

Wow what a beautyfull blog, i became a follower.

See You, Durvina