24.1.10

Ships Ahoy!

Hello,

Hope your weekend is going well.

pirate edwin ahoy

My card today is using an older Magnolia image of Pirate Edwin. I have masked him over the boat and have 3d the scull and crossbow’s. The flags I stamped twice and stuck them together with decoupage glue to give some depth to them. The bones banner I have added clear crackle paint to give the bones more of an aged look.

I have glimmer misted the paper using silver and distressed this with frayed burlap and added stickle glue stardust.  The sentiment is quickutzed and then I have added stickles. I have also added stardust clear pen to the scull and edge of the tag.

pirate edwin image

 

Thank you so much for looking!

love

kim x

17 comments:

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Wow, love the older style Maggie's, I have just bought some and can't wait to ink them up now with the inspiration from this cutie. No matter what style of card you make they are all breathtaking. This is an amazing card, the colours, colouring, design, sentiment a perfect little boy card. Thanks, hugs Jodie from Oz

Yvonne said...

Wow! Love the card! And what an amazing job with the backgroundpaper! It really rocks! Lucky boy who receives that one. Your grandson perhaps?
Hugs,
Yvonne :)

Esther said...

How lovely your card.
Especially for boys,I love it.
I forget to often to make a card for a boy.

xx Esther

Maris said...

yes, sutch a great boy card this is, what a great one !!!
love the coloring xx

Renkata said...

I must say that the card is so lovely.
The background paper is gorgeous.
Great job!

Burnice said...

Awww he's sooo cute. Love it.
Burnice x

Lillemor said...

Oh, this is a cutie! I love these older images from magnolia and your colouring is treating it so well! It´s a very nice card with nice details!
Hugs Lillemor

Darcie said...

WOW Kim!! Breathtakingly stunning :) Gorgeous! Love this card. Too cute :)
Hugs x

Annemarie en Merit said...

Thanks for visiting our blog, this is a gorgeous card. Its alwasys so difficult making boy's cards, but this one is perfect.

love annemarie en merit

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kim, such a cutie, fab papers and colours, and once again I'm drooling our your beautiful colouring lol
hugs Mandy xx

Ila said...

Wow!!..this is just the Cutest!!...I love how you have used the boat with this little pirate..the coloring and added accents are Gorgeous!!...Hugs,Ila

Patti.Jo said...

Toooooo cute!!!! Love your details! Fantastic work!!!

michele hileman said...

That is really a cute card I love how you colored Edwin I just love the colors

doris said...

OMG, OMG... "Fantastic work"...!!!

xox doris

doris said...

OMG, OMG... "Fantastic work"!!

xox doris

Jo said...

Wow Kim, another fab card as always!! I have left you something on my blog. Hugs Jo x

lenny said...

Hello Kim
Wowwwwwwwww so cute so nice
I love the colors
hug's lenny