28.1.10

Noel Word Book…..

Hello,
Here we are nearing the end of the week. I hope it is going well for you. Now that the Magnolia Ink issue two has been released. I can show you something from issue one that I made. I altered a word book.
noel front book extended
I covered the template with paper.
noel template
After I drew around the letters and cut out the paper I sprayed the paper with glimmer mist and distressed it with vintage photo. Then stuck them to my letters.
noel covered letters
Here are pictures of the inside.
noel inside n-o
The Magnolia snowflake I cut out out from acetate and then covered in  clear dries glue and sprinkled glitter over this. I did this 3 times and then held them together with a jewelled brad.
noel inside o-e
The Magnolia baubles I 3d with decoupage glue along the bottom of the page.
noel insdie e-l  
These are the last two pages.
back of noel
On the back of the book I used ribbon and a clear snowflake which I stamped small snowflakes onto using brown stazon.
noel front book
I have been awarded this award from the mega talented Jo.
AWARD Happy_101
Thank you so much Jo for thinking of me. 
Thank you so much for looking and I would like to say a huge thank you for your comments they really mean so much!
love
kim x

16 comments:

Burnice said...

superb!
Congrats on the award to.
Burnice x

Mandy said...

STUNNING word book Kim, I gazed at this for ages in the mag. This must have taken you ages to create, so much work and beautiful little details, love everything you've done
hugs Mandy xx

Yvonne said...

My godness, what an amazing peace of work! Must have taken you forever to make that? Love it!
You are a true artist!
Have a lovely day, and congrats on your award! You deserve it.
Hugs,
Yvonne :)

Darcie said...

Wow Kim!! Simply gorgeous :) Love this book!!
Hugs x

lenny said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW Kim
these are so gorgeous!
Fabulous images and designs
love this book
hug's lenny

Nicolchen said...

WOW Kim these work is sooo beautiful...the coloring of the images is wonderful and your design is marvelous :0)))

Hugs
Nicole

Maris said...

wowww this is realy great xxx

Esther said...

This is absolutly a beautiful Noel book.I like the stamps and the papers you used.

xx Esther

HazelQ said...

This book looks gorgeous Kim :) I love the papers and how you colored the sweet Tildas.
Hugs
Hazel

Gry-Beate said...

Wow this book is amazing!!and youre colouring is just marvelous
;0)

* Shaz * said...

Oh wow!!!! Kim this is simply divine love the colour and scrummy papers x

Il Giardino di Carta said...

Hi Kim,
great work as usual.
It's a great pleasure to visit your blog.

Hugs & Kisses from Switzerland,
Sabrina

Jo said...

Kim, this is stunning, absolutely gorgeous!! Me, mega talented!!! I don't think so but thank you anyway!!! Hugs Jo x

Patti.Jo said...

Fabulous and thanks for the information on how you made it! What a nice way to house your Tilda's. Your coloring is fantastic! Gorgeous work of art!!!

RubyM:) said...

KIM THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your coloring and your distrssing is out of this world one day one day i'll give it a try.The flowers are devine!I Love coming here for inspiration((HUGS))RubyM:)

Kat said...

This is so beautiful Kim I just love it. I love that magazine it has such wonderful projects from some very talented ladies. I love the second issue too. I just keep looking at it and going "wow"!

Kat x