Here we are nearing the end of the week. I hope it is going well for you. Now that the Magnolia Ink issue two has been released. I can show you something from issue one that I made. I altered a word book.
I covered the template with paper.
After I drew around the letters and cut out the paper I sprayed the paper with glimmer mist and distressed it with vintage photo. Then stuck them to my letters.
Here are pictures of the inside.
The Magnolia snowflake I cut out out from acetate and then covered in clear dries glue and sprinkled glitter over this. I did this 3 times and then held them together with a jewelled brad.
The Magnolia baubles I 3d with decoupage glue along the bottom of the page.
These are the last two pages.
On the back of the book I used ribbon and a clear snowflake which I stamped small snowflakes onto using brown stazon.
I have been awarded this award from the mega talented Jo.
Thank you so much Jo for thinking of me.
Thank you so much for looking and I would like to say a huge thank you for your comments they really mean so much!