23.1.10

Happy Weekend!!!

Hello,

Weekend time again!

Love present holding Tilda

Today I have made a card using a  sweet Magnolia Tilda from the latest Christmas collection, but, I love that you can use her all year. I have coloured her with distress ink pads onto 300gsm watercolour paper. I have mounted her onto my card with 3d stickers. The paper has been distressed with walnut stain.

hearts glimmer crackle

I have used crackle paint on my hearts. Tattered rose and picket fence and I have sprayed the tattered rose one with ivory lace glimmer mist. The gorgeous large flowers were a present from the gorgeous Tab. So loving them Tab!

love present holding tilda image

I have also distressed my flowers, butterflies, hearts with walnut stain and added lots of stickle glue. 

I have been so thrilled to receive this award from the lovely Esther.

AWARD Happy_101

Thank you so much Esther. You are asked to list 10 things that make you happy.

My Husband – Family – Friends – Crafting – Blog Hopping – Craft Shopping – Music – Reading – Eating Out – Life!

I would like to pass this onto everyone who visits me as a big thank you for your wonderful support!

Thank you so much for visiting me and have a fabulous weekend!

love

kim x

inks used – skin – tattered rose, antique linen – hair – walnut stain, black soot – clothes – tattered rose, antique linen.

17 comments:

Maris said...

ohhhh great, congrats with your award xxx, and your new card is again stunnig, love this stamp,and love your sparkles on it, great !!!!!

Yvonne said...

Supercute! Love the card, and I'm absolutely loving the coloring of the dress!
Have a wonderful week-end!
Hugs,
Yvonne :)

Jodie from Oz said...

Jaw droppingly gorgeous card Kim, I love this sweet Tilda, your papers and embellies are fab and your colouring stunning. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Esther said...

I love your card again.
It's someting different,beautiful.

Hugs Esther

Gry-Beate said...

This is just stunning, love your papers and the colouring;0)

Darcie said...

Wow Kim! Love this card :) Simply adorable!
Hugs x

Burnice said...

Gorgeous card Kim. Well done on the award...
Burnice x

lenny said...

WOWWWW Kim
what a super card, the weather became beautiful great colors
hug's lenny

Annemarie en Merit said...

Hello kim,

What a beautifull card, we love the magnolia stamps.

love from holland annemarie en merit (mother and daughter)

Rosis Stöberseite said...

WOW Kim, what a wonderful card. Bei Dir bleibt mir der Mund immer offen.
Hugs
Rosi

Riet said...

Wowww Kim,what a beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

trixi b said...

oh wow i just love all the detail -the embellishments and the colours. Stunning x

nicolet said...

Oooh this card is wonderful!! I love it!!
Hugs Nicolet

Lillemor said...

Such a beatiful card! I love the soft colours and the decorations...
So nice!
Lillemor

Kristel said...

Wowww great card!! Love the details!!

Mandy said...

stunning card as always Kim, I could look at it for ages there are so many beautiful details, and your colouring........ sigh.
How on earth did I manage to miss this one Kim I'm normally so good at stalking you lol
hugs Mandy xx

Patti.Jo said...

You do such beautiful coloring and attention to such wonderful detail! Gorgeous work and very inspirational!