9.12.09

Wrapped Tilda for Christmas....



Hello,

I am still making Christmas cards! I really hope that you all have yours done and dusted by now!

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. I coloured the ribbon behind Tilda with frayed burlap and then sprayed some glimmer mist onto my craft sheet and picked that up with my paintbrush and coloured over the frayed burlap. This has given it such a gorgeous shimmer. I have added touches of stickle glue to her.


I have glimmer misted the flowers and then added more stickles.

The paper I have stamped snowflakes onto and around the edges. Then I have distressed with frayed burlap and stickled the edge. I also went around the edge with a pricking tool.

Thank you so much for looking and I hope your Christmas preparations are going well.

love
kim x

paper 300gsm
skin - antique linen, tattered rose,
hair - walnut stain, black soot
clothes - black soot, fired brick

20 comments:

Ellen said...

Gorgeous christmas card and so beautiful what you did with the ribbon behind Tilda.
Such a wonderful card !!

Hugs, Ellen

Biscuitlid said...

so pretty Kim and just the right amount of glitz to make it Christmas!
Victoria
x

Petra said...

Love this card, reminds me on "Pink Ribbon". Great how you did the ribbon...again..a beauty :-) Love Peet

Liza said...

A stunning christmas card Kim, I love all hthe shimmer that you achieve and your soft colouring.

Liza x

Maris said...

ohhhh great again Kim, i always love your colors, they are so soft xxxx

Safo said...

Красивая, нежная открытка!

Dragonlady said...

Wow Kim what a stunning card. I love all the details you have added.

HUgs Ali x

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card Kim.. the ribbon effect is gorgeous x

Nicolchen said...

WOW WOW WOW

This card is absolutely gorgeous ... the coloring is a dream... the papers and details are so beautiful...I am speechless :0)))

Hugs Nicole

esther said...

It's a beauty.less colors and so beautiful.

x Esther

Tracy said...

Superb, Elegant and a real Stunner.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lillemor said...

Such a lovely card!!!
Lillemor

Cheryl said...

oh kim this is stunning as usuall so love it,I won some of these stamps in my blog candy and never thought I would like them but now I have made a card with them I so love them so much they are just a joy to colur in so will have to buy some. Have to wait though as with xmas no spare money for me,he he,but its fab to come on here to see how you make them so beautiufully come alive hugs cheryl xxx

Janette said...

Sooooo beautiful,I love every little scrap of it.x

Darcie said...

Wow Kim! Positively stunning! Love this card :)
Hugs x

Nettie said...

another stunning card Kim! do hope the recipients appreciate your amazing work! xxx

Sheila said...

Ohhh wow Kim, this is just so beautiful, that ribbon is just fab!!.
Just so much wonderful detail, you are a genius!! & I love your creations so much.
Have a wonderful Christmas Kim.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jannie said...

Stunning card Kim !!
Love the sweet image and the gorgeous details.
The colouring is perfect.

Hugs Jannie

Marion said...

Wow Kim, Magnificent card, I adore the colours you have used and those flowers are fab.
Marion

Kristel said...

A beautifull card! I really love the glitters!