14.12.09

Marvellous Monday.......



Hello,

I hope you are all well. My card today is another Christmas card. I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. The background is distressed with walnut stain and I have added my cannot live without stickles. The paper is also edged with walnut stain and some stickles. I have stamped swirls around the paper with antique linen. I have also distressed the flowers and sprayed them with glimmer mist. The heart has been glimmer misted also after some distressing.



I hope you have a great week as we get ever nearer to Christmas (gulp).

Thank you so much for looking.

love
kim x

paper 300gsm
skin - antique linen, tattered rose
clothes - milled lavender, walnut stain, black soot
shoes - vintage photo
socks - black soot

all my materials used are in the labels section for this post.

13 comments:

Debra James said...

Oh My GOD, THIS IS AMAZING and STUNNING!!!!This is so soft and pretty.I am in awe of your colouring. Wish you could give me lessons!!!!!!Hugs Debra

Ellen said...

Goodmorning Kim
What a beautiful Christmas card , love the vintage colors you used and all the little details !!
Yess Christmas is coming soon now !!

Hug, Ellen

Chris said...

A stunning card Kim! Such a sweet Tilda and your colouring is superb as always. Love the colour scheme and that amazing ribbon bow, it's so beautiful! Hope you had a good weekend. Hugs, Chris xx

Maris said...

Haii Kim, what a great card again, love the colors, and the ribbon, it jumps out !! love it xx

esther said...

Hello Kim,

It's a beauty,Im like your card.

x Esther

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Oh my, this is absolutely stunning. The beautiful colours with this sweet little Tilda in all her glittery goodness. Love the flower jewels and the stunning bow with the touch of gingham, amazing card, I'm sure who ever ends up with this beauty will adore it. Have a wonderful week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Petra said...

great card and again love the colours you use...its almost my dailly trip to visit your blog :-) Love Peet

Lillemor said...

My oh my....Who wouldn´t love to have acrad like this in their mailbox????
Lillemor

Camilla said...

Ohhh so amazingly cute!! And love that lace:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Jannie said...

Wow Kim, this is just beautiful.. Love the image and the papers are wonderful..Love all the details too.

Hugs Jannie.

Darcie said...

Gorgeous card Kim!! Love the big ribbon :)
Hugs x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another gloriously scrumptious card Kim - it's always an absolute pleasure to visit your blog and take a peek at your stunning cards.
Love, Sylvia xxxxxx

doris said...

Wonderful card Kim...!!

xoxo doris