16.12.09

It’s beginning to feel and lot like Christmas……..

skating couple 

Hello,

Well I hope everyone is ok. I have been dying to use this sweet image and now I have. I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. The flowers are EK success punched. I have distressed the edge with vintage photo and  added stickles. The small dots are liquid pearls.

skating couple image

Thank you so very much for looking. I would like to send a big hug to my amazing daughter who has nursed and cared for baby Isabella while she has been so poorly with German measles and a dreadful ear infection.  My heart goes out to all you wonderful, selfless Mothers who love and care for your babies and children when they need you the most. You are all absolutely 100% phenomenally wonderful!

love

kim x

14 comments:

Tanja said...

Oh Kim, what a beautiful card! Wonderful Colours and colouring ... and all the glitter - wonderful!

Have a wonderful evening, big Hugs Tanja

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Kim - another beautiful card with amazing colouring. Have just received my copy of the Magnolia Ink magazine, which I love, and your projects in there are fabulous.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxxx

esther said...

Hello Kim,

I have stampt this beauty my self,I Just have to make such a beautiful card with it like yours.
It's a beauty.

X Esther

Cheryl said...

wow kim hun this is fantastic so so love it fantatstic detail and wonderful,sparkle too hugs cheryl x

Tracy said...

Very very sweet and so beautifully coloured Kim, I am always in awe of your distress ink colouring. I love that image and all your finishing touches they are so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

lenny said...

Wow Kim, what a beautiful card
Colours and colouring wonderful
I love all your projects
lenny

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Wow, another stunner. I love this sweet image, now need to put this on top of my wish list for must haves. Your pastel colouring with these wonderful distress inks are just amazing. A true vintage feel to this stunning Christmas card. I hope your DD is feeling better soon. Sending a huge Get Well hug from Australia.
Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Sheila said...

Ohh Kim this is just so beautiful, that lace is just so lush!!, I love this cute image .. their on my wishlist.. which is getting longer by the days :).
I just wish I could get my liquid pearls to look as fabulous as yours do, mine always end up looking like the icing on top of those tiny iced gem biscuits you get ..:-).
Hugs
Sheila xx

doris said...

Wonderful Colours and colouring Kim!!!
The card is beautiful!!!

xoxo doris

Maris said...

love this skating copple, love it xx

Rosis Stöberseite said...

…your card is beautiful , such a sweet image and
lovely colours.
Hugs Rosi

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hello Kim,

WOW, I love this card. This stamp is so cute. The couple is so adorable. Love it when you make cards with these soft colours. Have a nice weekend!

Hugs,
Monique.

Spyder said...

Soooo pretty! Once again I love those soft colours and the added sparkle, just perfect!

Serena said...

Oh Kim! Your card is perfect!!!
You really inspire me ;o)

Hugs,
Serena