5.12.09

Hello,


Hi,

I hope you are all well and having a great Saturday.

Today I have a Christmas card that I have made using the Magnolia So Jolly under the Mistletoe collection. I have coloured my image with distress ink pads and masked Tilda onto a table. I have used clears dry glue and sprinkled fine glitter onto this to get extra sprinkly spronkly on Tilda's fluffy trim. The background is distressed with tattered rose and I have die cut my shapes with nesties. I have added liquid pearls onto the scalloped circle.

I have glimmer misted my flowers and added stickle glue. I distressed the edges of my papers with Tim's distressing tool and distressed the edge with vintage photo and added gold stickle glue.

I wish you all a fabulous weekend and thank you so much for looking!

love

kim x

inks used
skin - antique linen, tattered rose
hair - walnut stain, black soot
clothes - tattered rose, walnut stain
shoes - vintage photo
trim - black soot
table - frayed burlap, black soot
table cloth - tattered rose, stained walnut

17 comments:

janec said...

Wow Kim
Another stunning card the image is so cute but your colouring and design make it truly wonderful whoever receives this is going to have a happy Christmas
hugs
Jane x

Mandy said...

Oh Kim your card is stunning as always, your colouring is so beautiful and your choice of papers, colours and embellies is as perfect as always, love it. Hope you have a good weekend
hugs Mandy xx

Camilla said...

Ohhh she is so cute!! Just love that stamp! And espesially after seeing your card;)
Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Camilla.

* Shaz * said...

A truly stunning card Kim x

Hels said...

As ever Kim, your card is totally AMAZING!!! I just love your style x

trixi b said...

Just beautiful Kim!! x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kim,

What a totally stunning card, I do love your style.

Hugs Ali x

Cheryl said...

oh kim hun this is just simply stunning so love your style could sit here all day and look at your cards hugs cheryl xxxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Utterly fabulous as always Kim. Your colouring is so delicate and is sheer perfection. (Love all the sprinkly spronkly too)!!!
Lots of love, Sylvia xxxxx

doris said...

Wow, this is soooo fabulous Kim!!

xoxo doris

esther said...

Hello,

Great card,I like the colors very much.

Gr.Esther

Ann Terny said...

Beautiful card !

Nicolchen said...

WOW...this is absolutely gorgeous

Hugs Nicole

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! Every little detail about this card is over the top Gorgeous Kim!!...I love it!!...Hugs, Ila

Camilla said...

OMG Kim!
So sweet;)
So beautiful she is.
Love this card you have made.
Your colouring is so beautiful.
big hug:
Camilla

Darcie said...

Wow Kim!! Too stunning :) Love the soft colors!!
hugs x

Ellen said...

I'am in love with this beautiful card !!
Just gorgeous !!

Ellen