10.11.09

Simon Says... Thinking of you!


Hello,

I hope you are well and having a good week so far.

Today is the start of a new challenge for Simon Says Stamp. We have a new theme which is Thinking of You. I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. I have distressed the background with antique linen and vintage photo. My flowers have been sprayed with glimmer mist. I have distressed my papers and flowers with vintage photo and added stickle glue.


Please go and visit the rest of the SSS dt as their creations are just so gorgeous!

Thank you so much for visiting me I am off to teach a class at Crafts U Love today and meet some wonderful crafters!

love
kim x

skin - vintage photo, tattered rose
clothes - milled lavender
hair - brushed corduroy
wings - tattered rose

15 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow hun this is stunning, love everything about it, the embellies, the lace, your colouring, everything is perfect
hugs Mandy xx

Kellie Winnell said...

This is just absolutely STUNNING, wow gorgeous work as always!
Hugs, Kel

doris said...

Wow, this is so so beautiful Kim!!

xoxo doris

Carola said...

Just a gorgeous card! Your colouring of the image look amazing and this card is very beautiful, love it :)
Hugs, Carola

Marina said...

OMG! This is just adorable, Kim!
I love your beautiful card.

Hugs,
Marina

Darcie said...

Positively stunning as always Kim :)Gorgeous!!

Jo said...

Kim this is beautiful, Hugs Jo x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Ooooh Kim - I so wish I lived nearer to where you have your classes! This is another stunning card and I just love the way you colour the images.
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Cheryl said...

oh kim hun this is truly brilliant stunning hugs cheryl xx

Ila said...

This card is So Beautiful Kim..the coloring, flowers, lace and sparkle are all Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

RubyM:) said...

I just fell in love with your cards the most beautiful cards, STUNNING!!!!!! REALLY!! nice work!!!

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hello Kim,

How gorgeous this is! Really stunning. Beautiful colours. Love your designs!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Petra said...

hi dear, i have something for you on my blog so if yu have some time left over.... Love Peet

Sandra said...

WOW Kim, this is so beautiful! Looks perfect!!!

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Your card is amazing, love this sweet image, fab colours, beautiful flowers and all that glittery goodness, stunning.
Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Jodie from Oz