20.10.09

Simon Says....Get Well Soon!


Hello,

Today is the start of a new Challenge for Simon Says Stamp. The challenge this week is to make a Get Well card. Which is very apt for me as I am a poorly person at the moment. Having a bad asthma episode. I hope I will be on the road to recovery soon.

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. The background is distressed with tattered rose and edged with vintage photo. I have distressed my papers with Tim's distressing tool and then I have heat embossed some of the edges with embossing powder. I have also added some stickle glue around my card too. The heart has been coloured with distress inks and sprayed with glimmer mist. The lace has been distressed with vintage photo.




The rest of the team have made some gorgeous cards for your inspiration and we have a very special young lady Hanna who is joining us in the designer spotlight I am so delighted to say.

Thank you so very much for looking.

love
kim x

15 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card Kim, so sorry to hear your asthma's giving you a hard time of it at the moment, so dibilitating it can be ((hugs)).

Feel better soon
Victoria
x

Marina said...

Wow!!! This is just stunning, Kim!
I'm speechless...I love this beautiful card.

I'm sorry to hear you're not well and I hope, you'll feel better soon.

Hugs,
Marina

Tracy said...

Sorry to hear your not very well, hope your back on top form very soon. Love this card Kim, it would cheer anyone up who isn't very well.
Gorgeous as always
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa said...

Hi Kim, Stunning card! Such a sweet Tilda image and the flowers are gorgeous.

Sorry to hear you are suffering with your asthma at the moment.

Lisa x

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Hi Kim!
Your card is just GORGEOUS!!! The image is soo sweet! =)

So sorry to hear your not so fit this time! Hope you feel better soon!!

hugs
Nina

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card Kim, I'm sorry to hear that you're having bad asthma, I hope you feel better soon :)
Hugs
Hazel

magnoliacreationsbydarcie said...

Hope you feel better soon Kim :) Gorgeous card!!! The colors are stunning :)

stephanne said...

This is stunning, as all of your creations are, just love the colours and your distress work is amazing!! I hope that you are feeling better soon :)
Stephanne

Safo said...

Очень красиво! Штамп знакомый, но каждый раз смотрится оригинально!

Spyder said...

Lovely card, never had a go at distressing yet, it looks amazing!!Love all the detail

((Lyn)

Jo said...

Kim, I hope you feel better soon and are well on the way to recovery. This card is gorgeous, so beautifully coloured. I have popped across to Hannas blog and my what a talented young lady!! Hugs Jo x

Hels said...

Cor, this is totally divine, love the distressing and the colours are just fab!...hope you feeling better hun x

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho e amei!...
Lindo, criativo, alegre e inspirador.
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil

doris said...

Beautiful card Kim...!!

xox doris

Jannie said...

Oh Kim this is gorgeous! What a beautiful image, beautifully coloured and the papers and flowers are just perfect with it. Really beautiful!

Hugs Jannie