27.10.09

Simon Says....All That Sparkles!





Hello,

Hope that you are well. There is a new challenge at Simon Says Stamp. The theme this week is All That Sparkles. Well, I just love this challenge as I totally love my sprinkly spronkly on my cards!

I have coloured my image with distress inks. I have added stickle glue star dust to my image, swirls and flowers.

I have edged my Magnolia papers with vintage photo. Then using glue that dries transparent I glued all my edges then sprinkled glitter over all of the glue and let it dry.

You will get a better idea if you click on the picture.


Thank you so very much for looking and enjoy the rest of the week.

love
kim x

inks used
skin antique linen and tattered rose
hair brushed corduroy, old paper and black soot
clothes milled lavender, weathered wood
shoes vintage photo
black soot for shading

18 comments:

Petra said...

sow sweet this card and i love the colours, its always a pleasure to look at your creations..keep on going dear..love Peet

Lillemor said...

Oh, so beatiful that I can´t find the words...
Lillemor

Nicolchen said...

WOW, it is sooo beautiful...the colouring is fantastic...I love your work with all these details

Hugs Nicole

Kellie Winnell said...

Oh wow Kim this is absolutely gorgeous, just stunning! Your colouring and way with papers is amazing.
Hugs, Kel

Marina said...

This is just wow!!!
I love the colours, you've used and
all details.
The sparkle and swirls and... all is so beautiful.

Hugs,
Marina

Tracy said...

This is my favourite, I adore it. It's so elegant and stunning (as always). Then I clicked on it and got a close up, your work is pure perfection, not one single flaw. I love sparkle on cards, it makes it magical.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

darcie said...

So stunning Kim!!!!! Love all the little amazing details :)

Nettie said...

Beautiful card Kim! you are so very talented ;o) hugs Nettie xx

Liza said...

Another stunning card Kim, I love all the detail and sparkle.

Liza x

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card Kim, I love your coloring and the ribbon:) so cute
Hugs
Hazel

Sandra said...

'Sprinkly Spronkly' You do make me Giggle Mrs. Piggott. Words I shall be adding to my verbal repertoire ;o)
Stunning card... I expect it's very sprinkly spronkly in real life :o)
Hugs
Sandra x

Shirley N said...

This is just gorgeous! I just went through your entire blog and you do awesome work! Love your layouts and coloring!

Safo said...

Обалденно красивая открытка! Она просто чудо!

doris said...

It is sooo beautiful... Wow!!!

xox doris

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hello Kim,

This card is really stunning! Very sweet and adorrable. I love the colours.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

trixi b said...

This is soo soo pretty Kim. I love all the sparkly bits and the way you've coloured Tilda so beautifully. Quick question: Do you use distress ink from the bottles or the pads?
x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OMGoodness Kim - your cards always blow me away! Your colouring is truly amazing - I'm lost for words really!
Love, Sylvia xxx

Sandra said...

WOW!!! WOW!!!