5.10.09

A Monday Hello,

Hello,

Hope you had a great weekend. I had a wonderful day on Saturday teaching at Crafts U Love. I met the loveliest, sweetest ladies thank you all so much for making my day so enjoyable. A big, big thank you to Tracy and Heidi for looking after us all.

This is one of the cards we made.

image

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. The background is distressed with tattered rose. I have distressed my papers with Tim’s distressing tool and inked the edges with vintage photo. The circle is die cut with a nestie. I have sprayed my circle and flowers with glimmer mist. I have added stickles to my image and the edge of my papers.

image

I wish you all a wonderful week and thank you so much for looking.

love kim x

inks used – tattered rose, antique linen, brushed corduroy, frayed burlap, vintage photo

14 comments:

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hello Kim,

Wauw! How sweet. Beautiful colours. Love this design. Really stunning.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

janec said...

Dear Kim
I loved loved loved your class on Saturday I had so much fun and learnt loads thank you so much for taking the time to come and show us how it is done,your talents seem to have no end,I just can't wait to do another one.see you soon.
love jane x

janec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ida said...

WOW Kim!! Another beautiful card!! Tilda is wonderful coloured and I love your gorgeous details;D!!
Wish you a awsome week!
Hugs from Ida:o)!

Tracy said...

I love your card kim, and the layout is beautiful, the colours are delicious and your colouring is amazing as always.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

doris said...

Kim, it is a dream!!!

Hugs
Doris xx

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Oh Kim that´s soooo cute!!! Fantastic card!!!
Love it!
hugs
Nina

Jo said...

Hi Kim, this card is gorgeous, so sweet. Jo x

Marina said...

OMG! This is absolutely stunning, Kim!
Beautiful papers and I love all details but especially the distressed papers.

Hugs,
Marina

Camilla said...

Wooow Kim!!! This is just stunning!! Love the colours and the torned paper! Lovely with the stickles on the ground aswell! Everything is perfect!
Hugs, Camilla.

Hannekie said...

hi kim
really love this one
lovely collors
hugs hannie

Janet said...

Kim -
Your cards are always beautiful - I don't think I've seen one yet that I haven't loved!! Wish you were a little closer as England's too far to come for a class....as much as I'd like to! But if you're ever in West Virginia I'll be the first one to sign up!!
--Janet

Sarah said...

What a wonderful card. So many beautiful details.
You did a beautiful job colouring it...
Have a nice day

Ila said...

Oh My!!..this is a Beauty Kim!!..the coloring, distressing and accents are all Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila