23.10.09

Just Magnolia week 28 - Martine's sketch...


Hello,

Oh had a little glitch this morning trying to upload my post. Thank goodness all is well now!

A new challenge starts today at Just Magnolia. We have a fantastic sketch for you to follow byMartine. Thank you so much sweetie this was a dream to follow and I will love to use it again! Please go and see the rest of the DT's cards they are stunning.



I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. The background is distressed with antique linen and edged with vintage photo. I have also edged all my papers with vintage photo. I have sprayed my flowers with glimmer mist and added some stickle glue to them and some of my image.

I have added liquid pearls around the edge of my nestie shape.


Thank you all so much for looking and I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who sent me get well wishes. I am now on the road to recovery. Steroids are a wonderful thing! Thank you so much I really appreciated them and they really made me feel so much better!

Have a great weekend.

love
kim x

skin: antique linen, tattered rose
hair: brushed corduroy, black soot
clothes : aged mahogany, tattered rose
shoes: vintage photo
spoon: frayed burlap

22 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

Kim, your card is so sweet ! I love it!

hugs,
ying

Poppy said...

aww so pretty,love the lace,sorry to hear you've not been well.
poppy

doris said...

OMG... OMG... The card is a dream!!

xox Doris

Petra said...

i love this card, great colors, nice stamps....one word...Great!!! Love Peet

Nettie said...

this is adorable Kim! pleased you're feeling better and hope you enjoy a good weekend, hugs Nettie xx

Marimer said...

La traducción de google no es muy buena y no me habia enterado que estabas delicada, espero y deseo tu recuperación.
Los colores de Tilda son super finos y los detalles, flores, papeles, me encantan,aunque se tenga mucho material, si no tienes gusto no se saben como utilizar.

Bss.

Safo said...

Какая прелесть1 Очень-очень красиво!!!

Louise said...

I looove it! :)
I´m also going to join in this week :) It´s a lovely scetch.
Have a great weekend :)
XX Louise

Tracy said...

Hi Kim,
I love those flowers. Your colour combo is beautiful and great challenge this week. Your colouring is spectacular as always.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hels said...

Pleased to hear you are getting better hun, this card is A-MAZ-ING!!! I just love your style! x

HazelQ said...

Lovely card Kim, the flowers looks stunning!
Hugs
Hazel

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

this is fantastic i adore the soft hues and the lace is so pretty but the liquid pearls around the edge is inspired so delicate and so pretty.

Sorry I have not visited for a week, first the birth of my neice and then I came down with stupid sinusitus and now are on a strong dose of anti biotics to try and shift it, so sorry for a flying visit.

hugs Vicky x

ps have added to my candy if you are interested x

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Oh Kim!
Your card is soo cute! I love the sketch and your card is so fantastic!! =) The Flowers and the paper, the stamp and the colours, the charm and this nice lavender thread,.........simply everything on your card is lovely!!!

darcie said...

WOW Kim!! Gorgeous as always!! :) The colors are stunning :) Prayers & thoughts are with you :)

Biscuitlid said...

so pretty Kim, I love all the tiny pearl dots arund the mat

Victoria
x

Cheryl said...

OMG hun this is totally faboulous love love love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

OMG hun this is totally faboulous love love love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Your card is beautiful and Kitchen Tilda is adorable. The flowers, lace & pearls are exquisite and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs JOdie from Oz

Hannekie said...

hi kim
really love this card. you used my favorite flowers. great coloors
hugs hannie

Liza said...

A beautiful card Kim, your soft colouring is divine.

Liza x

Spyder said...

I love this card Kim, its soooo pretty and just perfect. Love the little mushroom papers too and your colouring really adds to the whole design.
(Lyn)

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card Kim.. i love those shaped frames must invest in some of those xx