29.10.09

Just Magnolia - Monochrome.....




Hello,

I hope you are all keeping well and have had a good week.

We are starting a new challenge today at Just Magnolia and the theme this week is Monochrome. I have chosen to use shades of brown for my card. Do go and check out the rest of the DT their cards are to die for!

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. I have distressed the background with antique linen and vintage photo. I have sprayed my flowers and paper with glimmer mist and distressed the edges of flowers and paper with vintage photo.


Well, I wish you all a wonderful weekend and I would like to say a humongous thank you to everyone who has left me comments they are so appreciated and mean so much to me so thank you!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - antique linen and tattered rose
clothes - antique linen, vintage photo
parcel - frayed burlap
hair - brushed corduroy
black soot for shading

17 comments:

trixi b said...

Another stunning creation Kim!
Thank you for answering my question yesterday. x

queen-of-nostalgia said...

What a pretty card! I love the softness to it :)

Christina / Synål / Stina said...

änu ett underbart kort här
Tack för att vi får titta in
Kram

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card Kim, the flowers look soo gorgeous!
Hugs
Hazel

darcie said...

Simply stunning Kim!!!

Jo said...

Another gorgeous card Kim. Jo x

Lillemor said...

Adorable!!! You are killing me with your cards Kim! Just stunning and almost magical...THANKS for sharing this beautiness!
Hugs//Lillemor

doris said...

Beautiful card Kim... I love it!!

doris
xox

Janette said...

Just stunning,love every little detail,brilliant.x

Marina said...

Another awesome card, Kim!
I love the colours and all beautiful flowers.

Have a great weekend,

hugs,
Marina

Sandra said...

Wow! Kim this is beautiful! I love the soft colours you have used and the flower arrangements are out of this world.
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Sandra x

Ellen said...

Hello Kim,

What a beautiful card you made. I like the colours, ofcourse the stamp;) and the details.

Hugs and enjoy your weekend!!!!
Ellenxxx

Sandra said...

Very, very pretty Kim!! LOVE it!!

Burnice said...

WOW - I am blown away. Just loving the cream colours. Fabulous.
Burnice x

Cheryl said...

WOW hun you have done it yet again this is totally awesome love hugs cheryl xx

Shazza said...

what a beautiful card
x

Jodie from Oz said...

wow, I love the soft monochrome colours and the all glittery goodness. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Jodie from Oz