15.10.09

Just Magnolia Challenge week 27 - Bright and Zingy....


Hello,

I hope that you have had a good week and are well.

Today is the start of a new challenge for Just Magnolia. The challenge this week is Bright and Zingy! Please do have a look at the rest of the DT their creations are stunning.

I have coloured my Magnolia image with distress inks. The background is distressed with spiced marmalade. I have used crackle paint on my circle and star. I have added liquid pearls around my circle. The flowers are sprayed with glimmer mist. The leaves are cut out and positioned with silicone glue. I have added stickle glue to my image, leaves and around the edge of my card. The Magnolia sentiments I have stamped with versamark and brushed perfect pearls over this and set with water misting.


I wish you all a most fabulous weekend! Thank you so much for looking and take care.

love
kim x

inks used.
antique linen, tattered rose, brushed corduroy, milled lavender, spiced marmalade, frayed burlap, vintage photo, black soot, mustard seed.

9 comments:

trixi b said...

Gorgeous! Loving the bright, zingy colours and all the detail!
x

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet Kim. I love the colours and a gorgeous LO. Happy friday!!
Clairex

Nettie said...

Absolutely adorable Kim! have a wonderful weekend in sunny Sussex ;o) Nettie xx

magnoliacreationsbydarcie said...

Way too cute Kim! Love the colors :)

doris said...

This is so sweet and wonderful Kim!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Jo said...

Ohhhh, this is so sweet, beautifully made and coloured. Jo x

Petra said...

sow sweet this card...and the colours are just great...now im sure that im gonna try to colour my stamps with distress...love Peet

Marina said...

This is soooo sweet, Kim!
Beautiful bright colours and nice papers and details.

Hugs,
Marina

Spyder said...

Love these bright colours and soooo much detail!
((Lyn))