8.10.09

Halloween Magnolia- DT card......


Hello,

The sun is out at last! Hope the weather is good where you are too.

I received my dt kit from Magnolia and the Halloween images are just so adorable! I have coloured my image with distress inks. I have also added stickles. The background is distressed with milled lavender and edged with dusty concord.

I have torn and distressed my paper with tim's distressing tool. They have been distressed with mustard seed and spiced marmalade. I have also glimmer misted them and added stickles to the edge. I have heat embossed the scull and crossbow sentiment and distressed with milled lavender and mustard seed. The pumpkins are 3d with silicone glue they have also been glimmered.



Thank you so very much for looking and enormous hugs and kisses for all your wonderful comments. They mean so much thank you!

love
kim x

inks used
antique linen, tattered rose, dusty concord, milled lavender, frayed burlap, vintage photo, brushed corduroy - pumpkins spiced marmalade, mustard seed, shabby shutters




11 comments:

Liza said...

A stunning card Kim, I love your colouring and all your distressing.

Liza x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Kim I love your colouring and the distressing is fabby.

Kat x

Tracy said...

Wow Kim, so gorgeous, superb colouring and I love the colour used on Tilda's dress. Embellies look great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Kim! Fabulous colours, and I love the way you've distressed the paper. Another adorable Tilda image, coloured to perfection as always.
Love & Hugs, Sylvia xx

Marina said...

Ooooh no, this is soooo cute, Kim!
Such a sweet Tilda, fantastic papers and gorgeous details.
I love the torn and distressed edges.

Hugs,
Marina

Louise said...

Stunning card!
Can´t believe a witch can be so cute ;)
Love the colours and your papers :)
Hugs Louise

Neenie said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! I just love the delicate effect that colouring with Distress inks gives. She's an adorable little witch and your entire layout is superb. Love it!!x :)

Ila said...

Wow!! So Spooky Gorgeous!!..love the colors, and 3d pumpkins..love it all!!...Hugs, Ila

Jo said...

A gorgous card Kim, so sweet, I love the colours. Jo x

Kip's Cards said...

Kim this is fab, I so want that kit,I love the way you have torn the edges and the colour's are great.
I want them!!!!
x
Vicky

Cheryl said...

wow so brilliant hun could sit and look at that for hours the coluring is just amazing must get some more distress inks,so I can play more with them,hugs cheryl xxxxx