24.9.09

Tremendous Thursday......


Hello,

Hope your week is going well. My card today is coloured with Ranger distress inks. My background is coloured with faded jeans. I have masked my Tilda and added stickles to some of my image and the butterflies.

I have distressed my flowers with frayed burlap and sprayed them with glimmer mist. I have distressed my Magnolia papers with Tim's distressing tool and distressed them with frayed burlap. I have stamped my Magnolia sentiment with versafine sepia.

Thank you so very much for looking and a huge thank you for all your lovely comments and support it really warms my heart thank you!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - antique linen and tattered rose
clothes - tattered rose, faded jeans
shoes - vintage photo
flowers butterflies - faded jeans
leaves - shabby shutters
banner - weathered wood
hair - brushed corduroy
shading black soot

14 comments:

trixi b said...

Oh Kim this is just adorable. I really like the Magnolia sentiment and border coloured as you have done with the distress inks.
x Trix x

Kellie Winnell said...

WOW Kim this is just absolutely gorgeous, love everything about it, especially the way you masked Tilda, love it! xx

Louise said...

Hi there, Kim! :)
I always get very inspired when I visit your blog. You have an amazing talent when building up cute scenes :)
This is no exeption ;)
Beautifully done!
Hugs Louise

Liza said...

Stunning card Kim, so very pretty.

Liza x

Lillemor said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!
Lillemor

* Shaz * said...

Absolutley stunning Kim x

Hanna said...

Oh Kim, this is adorable!
Love the way you've used your images.
Once again you've made a very inspiering card that I just can't stop looking at!

Have a nice day!
Hugs from Hanna

Camilla said...

Stunning card Kim!! Love how you have put together the stamps and the colours!
Hugs, Camilla.

Dragonlady said...

Kim what a stunning card. She is lovely and great colour combo.

Hugs Ali x

Fleur said...

Very pretty card - lovely colours.
Fleur X

Ila said...

This is just the Sweetest!!..your coloring, layout and details are just Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila

Nicola said...

Ooh wowee what amazing masking and colouring Kim, this is so adorable and your floral arrangements are divine.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

scrappyjacky said...

Such a beautiful card.

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Such a lovely card! Amazing work! =)