16.9.09

A Magnolia Wednesday.......



Hello,

I hope everyone is well and your week is being good. I have made a card today using my Magnolia stampclub kit. They are just so super adorable and I am now officially in love with the new Magnolia papers. They are just everything I love in a paper. Wonderful designs, delicious colours and amazing quality yep definitely in love with them.

I have coloured my image with distress inks. On the knife and fork that I masked Tilda onto and the pears. I have also added some silver glimmer mist it gives such a gorgeous shimmer. The background is distressed with tattered rose and edged with frayed burlap. I have dotted around the edge of my image card some liquid pears.



To stamp my sentiment. I first inked up the sentiment with tattered rose. Then using versafine sepia I just ink the wording. Then added some stickle glue in stardust. I have used Tim's distressing tool to distress the edges of my papers and distressed the edges with frayed burlap.

I have had the pleasure of receiving this award from the lovely Nina. Thank you so much I am just delighted to have been given this by you!



I would like to pass this award onto everyone who visits me as a thankyou for all your wonderful support! Thank you so much for looking.

love
kim x

inks used
skin - antique line, tattered rose
dress and handles - aged mahogany
cutlery - black soot
blouse, socks - tattered rose
hat - weathered wood
shoes - frayed burlap
hair - brushed corduroy

9 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

Wow Kim this is just absolutely GORGEOUS, I just love it! The set is also becoming my all time fav, so gorgeous, want them all, hehe. xx

Ida said...

Gorgeous as always Kim!!!;D Congrats on your award, you deserve it:D!!
hugs from Ida:o)

Cheryl said...

So very beautiful,I love all those images and the papers are a perfect match!!!
Hugs xx

Dragonlady said...

Beautiful card Kim. I love the colouring and the sparkle.

Ali x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a pretty card Kim, and as always your colouring is amazing. Absolutely adorable!
Love, Sylvia xx

Annacarin said...

Hi Kim, so cute she is little Tilda! It's a lovely card you have made!
Hugs Annacarin

Tab said...

oooooh love it sweetie! I have not used these 2 yet, but you are making me wanna ink um up LOL! Love the delish colours you have used too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Heike said...

Wow, Kim this is so cute and adorable. Sweet Details and your coloring is brilliant as always....

Hugs
Heike

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Hi Kim!
You have made a great card! I love the colours and the motiv from the new kit! =) Great work!
hugs
Nina