13.9.09

Magnolia Wall Hanger......


Hello,

Today I have made a wall hanger which I am going to swap with Ann. Ann is so mega talented and I am feel so happy that we are doing this and can't wait until I receive Ann's creation.

I have coloured my Magnolia image with Tim Holtz distress inks. I have distressed my background and papers with tattered rose and edged them with walnut stain. I have also sprayed my papers and flowers with glimmer mist. I have added stickles to my image and flowers for some sprinkly spronkly.


The lace was a gift from the sweet and wonderful Vanessa. Big hugs and kisses I just love it.
I have crackle painted the grungeboard hinge with picket fence and distressed this with tattered rose. Then I have sprayed this with glimmer mist. The Martha Stewart butterflies I distressed with walnut stain and covered them with stickles.


Thank you so much for looking and I wish you all a wonderful Sunday and a great week!

love
kim x

inks used
skin - antique linen, tattered rose
dress - tattered rose, weathered wood, vintage photo,
socks - tattered rose
hair - brushed corduroy
black soot for shadow

14 comments:

Hannekie said...

wow kim...beautiful!!!!
i am sure she wil be very happy with this swap
hugs hannie

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Kim! She is so lucky to be receiving something so amazing! Love everything about it Kellie xx.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Kim, this is amazing, Anne is sooo lucky to be getting this to drool over, your work truly is amazing and is such a big inspiration to me, thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Sarah

Ellen said...

Wowwwww Kim,

This is beautiful!!!!!! Your work is every time again: AMAZING!!!!

Hugs and have a nice sunday,
Ellenxxx

Juls said...

just so beautiful! Love all the sparkle!

Carolyn said...

Kim, this wall hanger is just stunning. I love all the glitter. All your embellishments are stunning. Amazing job again.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Lillemor said...

Oh, how beatiful isn´t this???Love the glitter and the soft colour...just perfect match with that old style! LOVE IT.
Lillemor

Janette said...

I think she will be delighted with this swap,I know I would be,it's stunning.x

Neenie said...

Stunning project, Kim! I feel lost for words as to just how beautiful it really is. Just adore your work and can't wait to see more.x :)

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely STUNNING. I just added your blog to my favorites. Love your work!! Hugs, Christina C.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kim

Fantastic work and I am perfectly sure it will be appreciated. if not send it my way!!!!!

Ali x

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Hi Kim!
Your work is so gorgeous! I love the Magnolia and the colours are great, too!
A great and crafty week!
Nina

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is totally adorable Kim, as all your work is. I love every single thing about it, and your friend Ann is a very lucky lady indeed!
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Francis said...

Wow, this looks nice! Beautifull work en wonderfull colors!

Regards,
Francis