29.9.09

Magnolia bookmark......


Hello,

I hope you are all well. Today I have a bookmark to show you that I made for my sweet fellow Magnolia DT member Hanna. I won a competition that Hanna was running on her blog to win a card made by Hanna. I was so happy to have won this and when I received it, it was out of this world beautiful. This bookmark is just a little thank you.


I have coloured my Magnolia image with Ranger distress inks. The Magnolia delicious papers have been distressed with Tim's distressing tool and then sprayed with glimmer mist and the edges have been distressed with vintage photo. I have added some paper artsy swirls around the edge with versafine sepia. I have added crackle paint to the heart and tag and spritzed them with glimmer mist. The letters are cuttlebuged.



This is the back of the bookmark. I have stamped my Magnolia heart keyhole with versafine sepia. Coloured with distress ink and sprayed with glimmer mist. I have then added stickle glue around the edge. The scalloped oval is a cuttlebug die and distressed with vintage photo.



This is the card that I won from Hanna. Isn't it absolutely beautiful. Thank you Hanna I will treasure this.

Thank you so much for looking. Have a wonderful day and take care.

love
kim x

inks used - antique linen, tattered rose, brushed corduroy, fired brick, faded jeans, weathered wood, frayed burlap

19 comments:

Louise said...

Oh..this is so cute :)
She´ll love it, I´m sure.
Fantastic idea, I´m going to try it my self.
Have a nice tuesday :)
Love Louise

queen-of-nostalgia said...

That is so thoughtful! What a lovely thank you for such a lovely card :)

Claudia Rosa said...

OMG.. dear Kim,
how absolutely beautiful!
i love this bookmark!
thank your for sharing your ideas.
big hugs

Penni said...

What a fabulous bookmark Kim, I love it. Tilda carrying her books is the perfect image for this project.

Hugs
Penni
X

Hels said...

Beautiful bookmark...thanks for inspiring me again hun :O))

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous bookmark Kim and looks like another stamp i need to get lol x

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful bookmark Kim, what a lovely thank you gift for Hanna.

Thanks for your kind words (())

Victoria
x

Francis said...

Wow, this is beautifull! I like the idea of the bookmark!

Regards,
Francis

magnoliacreationsbydarcie said...

Beautiful bookmark Kim!! Gorgeous :)

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Wow! That´s awesome Kim! So great! I love it!

Sharri Seffens said...

The bookmark is gorgeous and a wonderful thank you gift!

doris said...

OMG... This is beautifull!!!

Hugs
Doris xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Kim
Yes, I would agree with Doris - OMG it really is beautiful!
HUgs, Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How do you do? order zithromax http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/tentology.net/buy_zithromax_en-us.html order zithromax poder I hope we'll meet again. b

Can I have a word with you? order zithromax half life caps order zithromax without a prescription
order zithromax half life caps Thank you very much. r

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.