18.9.09

Just Magnolia Bev’s sketch – week 23……

Hello,

jm Bev's sketch blue

Today starts another challenge for Just Magnolia. This week we have a wonderful sketch by the one and only fabulous Bev. I loved your sketch Bev thank you so much I will definitely use this again. The rest of the JM dt have made the most beautiful cards please do go and check them out.

Bev's-sketch-7

I have coloured my Magnolia Tilda with distress inks. The background is distressed with weathered wood and edged with frayed burlap. I have also distressed my papers with these colours.

bev's sketch blue image

I have distressed my flowers and leaves with frayed burlap and added stardust stickles. The charm on my bow is from the candy I won from the amazing Hanne thank you Hanne I am still using so much of your fabulous candy.

Thank you so much for looking and I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

love kim x

inks used: skin-antique linen, tattered rose hair-brushed corduroy, antique line, black soot top and apron-weathered wood, broken china, trousers-weathered wood shoes and basket-frayed burlap blueberries-weathered wood,dusty concord

16 comments:

Moni said...

WAw so fab card Kim, great take on the sketch, love the colouring and so fab colour combo! Hugs,moni

Lillemor said...

Wow what a wonderful blue beaty you have made!!!
Lillemor

Karen said...

Absolutely gorjus card Kim. Love the blues and taht image is soooo adorable. Gorjus !

Love Karen x

Safo said...

Необыкновенно красивая открытка! Синий цвет - изумительный!

Tracy said...

The colours on this card are beautiful. A superb card and excellent colouring. I just love to see your creations.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Kim
Another adorable card with fabulous colouring. Absolutely love it!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Kip's Cards said...

Kim, this is beautiful.....
The colour combi is delish and I really love the detail...
ie-flower behind the image and pearl's.....
Very elegant.
The ribbon is gorg too...
x
Vicky

Thank's for all your kind comment's it gives me the confidence to keep striving to better my card's xx

doris said...

Kim, this is beautiful... Wow!!

Hugs Doris xx

Ellen said...

Hello Kim,

I can't find the words;-). AMAZING!! the colors are sooooo beautiful.

Big Hugs,
Ellenxxx

Zehavit Shaked said...

Kim
your card is so beutifull

hugs
zehavit

* Shaz * said...

Absolutley gorgeous card Kim...so sweet xx

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Your card is amazing! Wonderful!
hugs Nina

mueppi said...

What a lovely card again, Kim!
I love the colours and all details!!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs Gisela

Spyder said...

Another amazing card! Love all the detail, super colour, perfect image
((Lyn))

Terry said...

Hiya Kim, wow hun what a georgous card you made, just perfect coloring and tilda looks absolutely fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Terry

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Kim, love your colouring of Tilda and those flowers and ribbon are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-