5.9.09

Hello Weekend....


Hello,

Today I have made a card using the Magnolia Summer Lazy Days Collection.

I have coloured my image with distress inks and have distressed the background with weathered wood.

The flowers and leaves are quickutz dies and have been distressed with frayed burlap. The borders have been stamped with sepia versafine.

Today I am off to Crafts U Love to spend the day teaching and meeting some lovely ladies. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

love
kim x

inks used
Weathered wood
broken china
frayed burlap
mustard seed
shabby shutters
tattered rose
fired brick
antique linen
black soot for shadow

14 comments:

* Shaz * said...

A beautiful card again Kim xx

Nicolchen said...

Hello Kim

Your card looks wonderful
... beautiful details and your colouring is gorgeous

Hugs
Nicole

Ying Pang, said...

I love your card, Kim , it's so beautiful...

Safo said...

Необычный цвет открытки! Очень красиво! особенно понравились бумажные цветочки.

Kip's Cards said...

Wow Kim, This is utterly Gorgeous...
I particularly like the border stamp's and the paper's.
The colour combi is lovely

Hope you have a super day...
x
Vicky

Céline said...

Très belle carte !

Céline

Pam S. said...

Isn't she lovely?!!!! Kim this is stunning! So beautifully created! I love the vintage borders like this...I've done it a few times but need to remember it more often! THX for the wonderful inspiration!Pam Going Postal

Payne Holler Cards said...

another beauty! I'm missing my Tilda's...hope to bring her out this weekend! you inspire me LOL
Linda

Dragonlady said...

Wow fantastic. The flowers are absolutely brilliant. Those distress inks are really good.

Ali x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, commented too on your other blog.

Alice

Biscuitlid said...

this one sparkles Kim! fab.

I wish I lived near Crafts U Love, would be so great to go to a demo day and to learn from you. Maybe one day!

Victoria
x

Hannekie said...

wow kim. this one is really awsome!!!!
hugs hannie

Annacarin said...

Hi, Kim! Wonderful card, so many beautiful details and the colours are great! Sweet image!
Hugs Annacarin

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Hi Kim!
Wow! That´s a cute card! Great work! I like the colours and the motiv! ;D
Have a great week!
hugs
Nina