9.9.09

Happy Birthday Heidi……..

Hello,

I hope you are all well. I have made a card for Heidi from Simon Says Stamps as she is celebrating her birthday and I would like to join in the celebrations as Heidi is just the loveliest lady. 

image

I thought I would also join in with the Simon Says Stamps challenge and have made my card using the sketch by Iris. Unfortunately, I am too late to enter as I have missed this deadline. Never mind I still loved using your sketch Iris thank you.

Sketch von Iris 12

I have coloured my Tilda  image with distress inks. The background is distressed with tattered rose and edged with vintage photo as are the papers which I am in love with from Magnolia. I have added stickles around my image and liquid pearls on the oval behind.

The flowers are distressed with vintage photo and sprayed with glimmer mist. The little butterflies are a tiny punch and I have added liquid pearls in the middle. 

 

image

I have also been given this award by the lovely Poppy.

BlogAwardFull

Thank you so much Poppy you are so sweet to think of me.

Well thank you so much for looking and take great care.

love kim x

inks used

face – vintage photo, tattered rose dress,shoes,scarf – tattered rose, top, slip and socks weathered wood, black soot, spoon – frayed burlap, black soot, hair – brushed corduroy, antique linen.

12 comments:

Marina said...

This card is stunning Kim!
What a nice image and soooo lovely details!
I love your colouring as always :O).

Hugs,
Marina

Dragonlady said...

This is a really beautiful card Kim. Love all the little details and sparkle.

Ali x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,gorgeous soft colours and all those butterflies are so sweet!!!
Hugs xx

stephanne said...

Late or not, it is still completely stunning and Heidi is sure to love it!! Gorgeous work as usual, such a delicious image and your colouring, as always, is amazing!!

* Shaz * said...

A beautiful card Kim i'm sure Heidi will love it x

Moon said...

oohhhw Kim I am from the happy collors but thanks to you I felt in love with the lovely soft collors too
Your card is geogeous as always

Camilla said...

Wow!! Your card is so beautiful!! So cute colours and papers:)
Hugs, Camilla.

magnoliacreationsbydarcie said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

What a fab. card! Great work Kim! =)
hugs
Nina

Tab said...

Oh I just love your sweet card,hun, the colours and image are fabulous! Deffo my fave image of the collection! Lovin all the detail too!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Neenie said...

Oh, how gorgeous is that image?? Love the card, fab layout, great delicate colours. Love it!!x :)

Kellie Winnell said...

This is just stunning, absolutely gorgeous Kim, love everything about it xx