2.8.09

Your so sweet - Magnolia dt card.....


Hello,

Hope your weekend is going well. I have woken to a most beautiful day so I hope that the weather is being kind to you too.

This is a Magnolia dt card using the Lazy Summer Days kit. I have coloured my image with distress inks. The sentiment is stamped out in versafine sepia, distressed with tattered rose and sprayed with glimmer mist. I have die cut the flowers using quickutz. The butterfly and small roses were in my dt kit.

I have been given this award from the lovely Linda. Thank you so much for thinking of me you are so very kind.


Have a wonderful Sunday and thank you so much for looking.

love kim x

7 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Kim this is perfect as always I just love your cards hun.

Hugs

Sarah

Liza said...

This is such a gorgeous card Kim, I adore the soft colour tones.

Liza x

Scrapmumur said...

Hi Kim
You card is very STUNNING!!!!
I love the composition and details so cute.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Mumur.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Your colouring is out of this world Kim. Have left a full comment on this card on your other Blog too. I absolutely love it. All your cards are just stunning.
Love, Sylvia x

Liisa said...

So pretty again Kim. The picture frame is great and the bow in the corner is so cute. Very girly card :D

Spyder said...

Really lovely card...I thought I was following, I am now!

((Lyn))

Anonymous said...

Nice idea