25.8.09

Papertake Weekly Challenge.......


Hello,

I hope you are are well and having a good start to your week.

Today is a very special day for me as I have the absolute honour of being the guest for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge. Thank you so very much girls for inviting me I am thrilled to join you all, and Dawn it was a such a pleasure to use your wonderful sketch I am so going to use this again!

Here is Dawn's fabulous sketch.


I have coloured my image with distress inks. The background is distressed with tattered rose. I have masked this sweet Tilda so that she is sitting on the strawberry. The Magnolia's are from the Summer Lazy Days collection. That beautiful lace is from the lovely Bev thank you so much sweetie I love it! The heart is die cut using the cuttlebug.



Well, thank you so very much for looking and please do go and check out the cards made by the uber talented Papertake Weekly dt they are just amazing! Thank you so much Dawn and girls for this wonderful opportunity!

I would like to say a huge big, big, thank you for all your comments. I am so very grateful for all your support from the bottom of my heart.

love
kim x

inks used
skin - antique linen, tattered rose,
dungarees - tattered rose
t shirt - weathered wood
shoes - antique line, frayed burlap
strawberry - fired brick, shabby shutters
leaves - shabby shutters, pine needle




26 comments:

* Shaz * said...

A simply beautiful card Kim x

Tracy said...

This card is Absolutely gorgeous, you are so fantastic at colouring and distressing. I just love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Poppy said...

oh wow... gorgeous card.love the image.
poppy

scrapnnMO said...

Absolutely breathtaking!
♥Dawn♥

Hannekie said...

just lovely. i really love the strawberry paper. so cute,

Cheryl said...

oh my dear Kim each time I See you have posted a new card I know I am always in for a treat yet you have done it again totally blown me away with you beautiful card lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Kip's Cards said...

Wow this is gorgeous Kim, I wish my distressing looked like that...
Fantastic!!!
x
Vicky

Sharri Seffens said...

OMGosh! This is gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the layout and all the details!

Brodders said...

This card has a feel of calmness about it, hope you know what I mean ? and dont think I am barmy !!Its just utterly gorgeous xx

Moon said...

omgosh your colloring is soooooo great It is wonderfull this warm collors But I have to say .... as always hi hi
Hugs Moon

Nettie said...

What an absolute treasure of a card Kim: lucky recipient! the colours are wonderful as usual, that lace is very pretty! anyone would be more than thrilled to have you as a guest designer! hugs Nettie x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Kim
This is just adorable - and totally scrumptious!! I don't know how you manage to achieve such wonderful, delicate colouring on the images - it really is fabulous.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Safo said...

Очаровательная, нежная открытка! Я в восторге!

Anesha said...

Another beautiful card Kim, the colouring is super. The strawberry looks good enough to eat. Anesha :-)

Karen said...

Thanks for your answer Kim! ;)
Hugs,
Karen.

Claudia Rosa said...

hun your card is just soooo lovely
hugs

Lillemor said...

A fab sketch and a fab card!! It´s
sp sweet!
Lillemor

Lilian said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card! Love the soft and sweet colors! Congratulations on being GDT! Have a lovely day!

Liza said...

Beautiful, as always Kim. Your card is so pretty and I love the soft colours.

Liza x

Liisa said...

This is so adorable, I love the way you've coloured the strawberry, it really looks real. The summerstamps were amazing, but so is the fall kit. Just got it the day before yesterday :D
Hugs, Liisa

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your coloring (I've just GOT to try coloring with my Distress inks instead of Copics one of these days).
And your embellies are beautiful as well. Very nicely done.
Huggies ~
Sharron

Sandie said...

Wonderful card. Love the colours and the Tilda is sooo sooo sweet. Amazing colouring as always!!

Swaantje said...

This is gorgeous,Kim! Your coloring is fabulous and the many details beautiful.
Hugs
Swaani

Shelly said...

Oh this is just so beautiful and delicate! I love the way you've coloured the image, it's stunning! And the lace looks gorgeous! Shelly x

Jorunn said...

OMG Kim!!!!
This card is absolutely stunning!!1
Love love love the colors and the design! Great coloring too, as always!!! ♥♥♥

Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs,
Jorunn

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.