22.7.09

Summer Days Magnolia DT card.....



Hello,

I have made a card today with a new image sent to me in my Magnolia Summer Lazy Days DT kit. She is just so adorable I really loved inking her up and colouring her. I used distress inks and added stickles to the flowers. I have distressed the background with broken china. The flowers are sprayed with glimmer mist. I have quickutzed the leaves.

Before I go. An update on my Saturday baby sitting 10 week baby Isabella. Poor baby was not happy at all, couldn't put her down at all, crying, then sick all over me. We didn't realise she had swine flu. Poor Claire has been out of her mind with worry trying to get the temperature down. Just as she was on the cusp of going to hospital it broke and I am so very happy to report she is on the mend now.

Thank you so much for looking.

love
kim x

6 comments:

Liisa said...

Adorable card again Kim. Those stamps are so cute, can´t wait to get some of them.
Hugs, Liisa

Lillemor said...

I just love looking at this card Kim!!! Tilda is so lovely and you have treated her real nice too :O)
Congratulations to the winningprice following Camillas sketch, I can see why she picked you, the card is stunning!
Lillemor

Tracey said...

hi kim
thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment i so appriciate it from you.
I hope one day i will be able to get to your standard of colouring .You have such a talent i follow your blog regualy i just love it.

have a great day tracey

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love your blog! Hope the baby is doing very well...when you hear "swine flu", that is so scary.
Prayers for Isabella LOL

Linda

Nettie said...

Beautiful card Kim, your colouring is so amazing, you're a real artist! hugs Nettie xx (do hope the family will keep well from now on)

Ana (Anrilla) said...

Hi,

your card is very cute! Also I love colouring using distress ink.

The flowers is beautiful!