14.7.09

Second Monthly Challenge Just Magnolia Altered Paper Bag....





Hello,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the start to your week. Today we have the start of a new challenge on our Second Monthly Challenge at Just Magnolia. We were given the idea by our very own amazingly talented Rach to alter a paper bag. Well, panic or what! This is what I came up with and in the end I really enjoyed myself. So, thank you so much Rach for your brilliant idea.

The front of my bag I coloured my image with distress inks and distressed the background with antique linen and frayed burlap. I stamped my borders with frayed burlap too. I used the nestie die cut for my sentiment. I have distressed my flowers with frayed burlap .




These are pages from the inside. Again I have coloured with distress inks and added ribbon and lace to my layers.



These are the tags that I have tucked inside my bag. I cut some bazzill for my tag shape and distressed everything with antique linen and frayed burlap. The heart I have distressed with frayed burlap and then sprayed with glimmer mist.


This is the back of my bag I die cut my shape from my nesties and sprayed the background with glimmer mist. I then stamped onto vellum and cut out my butterfly then ran this through the cuttlebug to emboss it. Finally adding some stickle glue for glitter.

Well thank you so much for looking and I wish you all a wonderful week. Please do go and have a look at the rest of the DT's work it is just amazingly fabulous you will be overloaded with inspiration!

love
kim x

3 comments:

Annacarin said...

Hi Kim!
It's a beautiful bag you have done!
So many great images.. and the colors and details..!
The mission is complete..;)
Hugs Annacarin

Andrea, said...

Oh this is beautiful Kim

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Oh this is so wonderful...i like it....

Hugs
Bella