24.7.09

Just Magnolia week 15 - Tab's Sketch...



Hello,

Today we start a new challenge at Just Magnolia. This week we have a sketch to follow by the most brilliantly talented Tab.


I have coloured my image with distress inks and have distressed the background with tattered rose. I have masked my image and stamped the Magnolia flowers in the background and added stickles for some sparkle. I used Tim's distressing tool on the edges of my paper and distressed with vintage photo. I have stamped onto one of my flowers polka dots and and distressed with vintage photo. The heart is a little punched shape.

Well, I wish you all a most wonderful weekend. Claire and I say a very big thank you for all your get well wishes for baby Isabella. She is so much better now you would not believe it. So sending big hugs from us to you all, your support meant so much. Thank you for looking!

love
kim x

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great card Kim. I love the little Tilda. Your coloring is beautiful as usual.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

mycardz said...

Just gorgeous! I love all the amazing details you added, it really is perfect! What a fun sketch, can't wait to try it out :)

craftimamma said...

This card is just wonderful. I love how you get so many special little touches onto your cards without making them look 'overdone' and your use of Distress Inks is beautiful.

It was finding your blog not too long ago that got me hooked on using my DIs too!

I'm really hoping this comment works this time because I know I left comments on the last two cards but they haven't worked. I have been having quite a bit of trouble even getting comment pages to load on some blogs so it is probably a Blogger problem at the moment.

Have a good weekend Kim and thanks for your good wishes to my fur baby who seems to be more or less back to normal today.

Lesley Xx