17.7.09

Just Magnolia week 14 - Buttons....


Hello,

Hope you are all well. Nearly at the weekend now! Today we have the start of a new challenge at Just Magnolia. The theme this week is buttons. I have coloured my image with distress inks and added some stickle glue for a little sparkle. The background is distressed with mustard seed and broken china. I have quickutzed my flowers and distressed them with frayed burlap. My fellow dt have made the most beautiful cards so please do go a have a look you won't be disapointed.


Well I wish you all a wonderful weekend. We are having a birthday celebration for my amazing daughter Claire. I will be babysitting for the first time baby Isabella keep your fingers crossed for me!

love
kim x

2 comments:

Lillemor said...

There are so many favourites among the newest stamps! This is one of my favourites, though it´s hard to choose one. You have coloured so beatiful and I like the green/blue very much.
Lillemor

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.