12.7.09

Just Magnolia week 13 - Mina's Sketch....

FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009



Good Morning,

Such a beautiful morning here today and a new challenge for Just Magnolia. We have a gorgeous sketch by the fabulous Mina this week. Thank you so much Mina this was just wonderful to work with and will love using this again. Do go and see the other amazing dt cards using Mina's sketch they are just too delicious!



I have coloured my card with distress inks. I masked my little cutie from the Magnolia 09 Summer Kit and have her sitting on a beach breaker. The background is distressed with antique linen and frayed burlap. I have mounted her on a nestie die cut. I have distressed my papers with Tim's distressing tool and edged them with frayed burlap. I 3d the butterflies and heart and added some stickles for some glitter.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for looking and thank you all so much for your heart warming comments. I can't tell you how much I appreciate them I am so very fortunate and love to be a part of this wonderful crafting blogland that we all belong to.

love
kim x

1 comment:

Nettie said...

oooh, I only just found this blog Kim! how lovely to have two places to see your fabulous cards! nettie xx