27.7.09

Jungle Tilda......


Hello,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone who came and said hello at my demo and classes at Crafts U Love. It was a joy to see you all. You are just so very lovely and it made my weekend! A very big thank you to Paula and Geoff and all the staff at CUL who really looked after me big hugs!

This is one of the cards I made for my demo. I coloured Tilda and the hummingbirds with distress inks. I also sprayed the birds with glimmer mist. I have distressed around the edge of the flowers with tattered rose. The corner dots are liquid pearls.

Thank you so much for looking.

love
kim x

2 comments:

Lillemor said...

Wow, how cute isn´t Tilda at this card? I really like your colouring and speciallt the colour you have put on Tildas shirt!
Hugs Lillemor

Payne Holler Cards said...

just adorable! hmmmm, I need to use my glimmer mist more - your coloring is beautiful as always!
Linda